Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > organise dashboard

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jill (new)

Jill Treseder (jilltresederbtinternetcom) | 4 comments There are three instances of one of my books (The Saturday Letters) on my dashboard which means my new novel (My Sister, Myself) is pushed onto a second page. Can two of those duplicates be removed?

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18493 comments I combined the editions.

message 3: by Jill (new)

Jill Treseder (jilltresederbtinternetcom) | 4 comments Thanks Scott, but how do you do that?

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18493 comments You have to be a GR librarian.

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill Treseder (jilltresederbtinternetcom) | 4 comments So how do I contact a GR librarian? It used to be simple but I find this website ever more mystifying and frustrating

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4696 comments Jill wrote: "So how do I contact a GR librarian? It used to be simple but I find this website ever more mystifying and frustrating"

Scott is a GR librarian & has combined the editions for you. You can tell which of is a librarian by navigating to our profile. We have Goodreads Librarian written under our avatar.

I'll also just mention that Librarians aren't able to see your dashboard. :)

message 7: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18493 comments Jill wrote: "So how do I contact a GR librarian?"

Post in this group.

message 8: by Jill (new)

Jill Treseder (jilltresederbtinternetcom) | 4 comments Carol ꧁꧂ wrote: "Jill wrote: "So how do I contact a GR librarian? It used to be simple but I find this website ever more mystifying and frustrating"

Scott is a GR librarian & has combined the editions for you. You..."

Thank you Carol for clarifying all that!
Scott wrote: "Jill wrote: "So how do I contact a GR librarian?"

Post in this group."

Carol ꧂ wrote: "Jill wrote: "So how do I contact a GR librarian? It used to be simple but I find this website ever more mystifying and frustrating"

Scott is a GR librarian & has combined the editions for you. You..."

Scott wrote: "Jill wrote: "So how do I contact a GR librarian?"

Post in this group."

Thank you Scott. I misunderstood. When you said you combined the editions I didn’t realise you had done that for me! Thought you’d had the problem once yourself and had solved it that way.