Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Fast, Comprehensive, and Affordable Beta Reading, Proofreading, and Editing Services -- BACK TO SCHOOL SALE! 10% OFF!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M. L. (new)

M. L. Everidge (mleveridge) | 33 comments Hello! Call me Mal.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve always had my nose stuck in a book, ready to consume the worlds that I discovered, ready to go on adventures with people I’d never met before, and ready to explore the depths of imagination. For almost equally as long, I’ve had pen to paper or hands on a keyboard, tapping out word after word, stringing them all up into a plot and a world of my own.

Over the years, I’ve been the one that people turn to for advice and feedback on their papers, on their poems, on their stories. Helping fellow writers to form their words into what they’ve envisioned has always been a love of mine. Neil Gaiman once said, “On the good writing days, nothing else matters.” I know this to be true, which is why I want to help you make your manuscript everything that you’ve dreamed it to be and to help you have as many good writing days as possible.

My services are affordable and include:
- Basic Evaluation (an evaluation of the first 50 pages of your novel)
- Beta Reading
- Proofreading
- Content Editing
- and bundles of the aforementioned services!

**As of right now, I am offering a Back to School sale with 10% off any of my services and bundles!**

My website is https://everidgeediting.wordpress.com/ and has all of the information you need, such as services & rates, genres, and testimonials. If, however, you have a question, please get in touch! I’ll be happy to answer any and all questions you have.

If you’re interested in working with me, you can contact me by going to the Contact Me section on my website, dropping a comment here, or sending me a private message! Don’t forget to include a synopsis of your story, the genre, the word/chapter counts of your story, which services you’re interested in, and your dream for your story! I want to work with you to ensure that it comes true for you!

message 2: by M. L. (new)

M. L. Everidge (mleveridge) | 33 comments Hello! I just checked my email and it turns out that it ended up saving in my drafts instead of sending--now that I'm back from out of town, I've sent you everything! I am so sorry about that!