✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Ayana × Love

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court (last edited Aug 10, 2018 04:13PM) (new)

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow was walking to where they were meeting for the boss raid. Noticing that barely anyone was around she thought to herself, it is so barren where is everyone am I early? Shadow is almost level 85 but, it is taking forever to level up. She is wearing a cloak very well known that is beyond rare known as The Cloak of Shadows. She tends to keep her face hidden because she feels that people judge girls who are top ranked.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Yea I’m at work so it will be a little iffy

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments On my way home so when I get home I will fix it

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “Hey you part of the raid too?” Shadow says as she saw a boy about her age and decided to go and talk to him. She didn’t have any of her weapons out. She kept them hidden in places because she goes for more of a sneak kind of things. She isn’t one to talk but, she knew that if she wanted to keep going in the game she will need to talk to more people. The only person she really talked to in the real world is her best friend, Haruto. Just the thought of him sometimes made her cry but, right now isn’t the time to cry.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “I absolutely hate spiders I’m so scared of them but, I guess we have no choice right. I mean if we don’t fight we all will die. It’s funny back in the real world not even two days before I was with my best friend and I saw the biggest black widow and I screamed so loud my mom came running in and asked if we were being murdered to death in there. Let’s just say my best friend literally stomped the thing to death.” Shadow giggles a little she didn’t realize how long it had been since she laughed.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments (It is her real name)

Shadow was shocked now that she thought about it he sounded just like her best friend. “Then we went to ice cream because I was crying so hard that there was another spider. I think he got cookie dough and I got vanilla with sprinkles.” Shadow said thinking, if it is truly him he would know my favorite flavor of ice cream.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow looked around making sure no one was looking she takes a deep breath. She had a very good feeling it was her friend. She pulled out her menu going to her clothings and switched to a jacket type of armor. “My name is Shadow.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow covered her mouth with her hands and before she said anything she ran to him hugging him tight. “Haruto I have missed you so much!” She cried into his neck she didn’t care if people were watching she missed her best friend like he was her life line.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow was holding onto him tighter so thankful she finally sees him. “I guess you taught me well cause I am one of the well known players in the game. I was gonna surprise you by telling you the next day after it came out I had it so we could play together then all this happened I didn’t see you at the square. I thought you didn’t decide to play that day.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “To be honest I don’t remember. I think I might be level 85 if I’m correct.” She looked like she hadn’t slept well in days but, since she was asked to do this raid she has been thinking about how she might die today but now that she has seen her best friend she has a new found hope.

message 13: by Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court (last edited Aug 11, 2018 08:42PM) (new)

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “Thanks if I was that good I would be in the knight of the blood oath. But, I guess I’m not.” Shadow took a deep breath. Then she hears the leader start talking, “ok it looks like everyone is here. I am guessing it is about time we go in.” Shadow was a bit scared but, she would never admit it to anyone. But, when she is she has this little thing she does, she usually bits her lip.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow looked over to Haruto and nodded. “Just if I die in there make sure you get out of this game ok?” Shadow took out her menu and looked through her clothing. She puts on the armor she had on before, keeping her sword inside the sheath she didn’t want anyone to see it just yet. “If you die I will do the same?”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments (What if she gets seriously hurt but, doesn’t die maybe that is when Haruto feels feelings for her? If not totally fine.)

Shadow hugs him one more time before she sees everyone start to walk in. “Thank you, I can’t wait to see you fight. Let’s go beat this big old spider shall we?” Shadow touched her sword at her side just for good luck. “Here.” She pulled up her menu sending a party invite to him.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow looked at the huge spider knowing she couldn’t show the fear she was feeling. She finally took out her sword it was a very rare item only known as the Black Reaper or Shadow calls it Dark Shadows. It was a long bladed sword a white with a hint of black colored blade. “I am so ready for this.” She repeated to herself a few times. That is when the huge monster slams onto the ground nearly missing everyone.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow smirked, “Why would you ask a silly question yes I am coming.” She runs to them surprisingly fast, her speed level is super high she jumps on-top of the beast confusing as it tries to get her off. “Let’s try to confuse it more. We go different directions confusing it?” She says

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow grabbed her sword and stabbed the spider right into another one of the eyes. The spider then realized where she was and swiped a leg right into her chest. She yelped in pain as her health goes down pretty low. “Shall we?” She stood up shaking. She wouldn’t let herself die not in front of Haruto it would break him.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “I’m fine! Really ok?” Shadow points to her health bar but something was wrong it wasn’t going up usually it does after a few moments but, it was way to low. She didn’t care though, she wanted though she wanted to stay with him. “I’m not leaving your side!” Her cloak hand disappeared and she stabbed the monster seeing a weak spot.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “I’m fine ok just believe me ok.” Shadow quickly moves out of the way and stabs a soft spot on the monster head and plunges the sword right into it. The flings its body around in pain screeching so loud it hurt some players ears

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow took the sword and while he distracted the monster. She gripped onto her sword stabbed him again into another part of the monster neck. That is when the others realized what they are are doing and started to stab him in the weak spots. “Haruto find another weak spot they are soft.” She says

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow holds on as well, she isn’t gonna show she was weak. “We can do it!” The monsters health bar was getting lower and lower and she knew that it would be over soon. She tried to think about what kind of attack might be best

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow stabbed deep into one of its legs but, before she even realized what had happened, one of the other legs slammed into her sending her flying into a wall. She couldn’t move feeling weak as her health bar went into the red. Shadow thought to herself, at least I got to see my best friend one last time.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “No you have to finish this you have to get out of this game.” Shadow heard one of the strong men block a attack headed to them. “Get the hell to safety! We got it until you can come back.” He says and the others keep the spider busy.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow took the healing crystal but, she didn’t have the strength. Her eyes starting to close as her health started to get lower. “I’m sorry I didn’t get to stay with you if you get out of here tell mom I said I loved her.” It came out as a whisper.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow looked into his eyes she has never seen him cry so hard since they were little kids. She used what strength she had to try and use the healing crystal. It slowly started to work but, she was still so weak.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow sighs in relief as she starts to drink the potion. She finished drinking it and tries to get up determined to go back in. She looked into Haruto’s eyes and hugged him, she truly didn’t realize how much feelings she had for him. She was so scared that maybe he didn’t. “Thank you”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “But I can’t just sit around doing nothing.” She says trying to stand up but groans in pain. “I don’t want to see you hurt.” She let out some tears. “I have feelings for you I didn’t realize it until now.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow nods thinking to herself, I should have not said anything it probably just ruined there long standing friendship. She lowered her head, there were huge sounds of clashing inside the room. “Just promise you will be safe.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow tried to stay patient she knew that when and if they win the boss raid she would get xp but, she didn’t care she just wanted him to stay safe. She wanted to help pleading to god that she would get her friend back in one piece.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments (Yes sounds good how about you start it off

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow hugs him hard thanking god that he was ok. “I am sorry I said what I did. I have feelings for you I shouldn’t have said anything. I didn’t mean to make it awkward.” Shadow says holding onto him she felt tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “What? But you deserve more than I do. I was to weak of a player to do it.” Shadow was so shocked. She thought, it is crazy just a day ago I thought about how I never be able to do anything like this.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow smiles and hugs him hoping he didn’t think it was awkward. “Thank you I would love it. I just feel like you are doing this to make me feel better.” She didn’t want to let him go.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “Ok thank you for doing that.” Shadow opened her menu ready for the trade. “Should I try it on right now?” Shadow says she has a smile on her face that she hasn’t had since the game started.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow took out the new armor smiling. “I think I will try it on.” She presses the armor and it appears on her body. It was beautiful a white with yellow armor. “How does it look.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow hugged him knowing he was nervous. “Um I have a question for to ask you. To be honest I hope you say yes cause I have missed you so much.” She tries to stand up. “I was wondering would you like to stay together as a part maybe start a guild together?”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow shake her head not wanting to talk about it she was before but it was way to hard to talk about it. That was when heathcliff walked over. She was wondering why would he want to come over to us. “May I talk with the two of you?” He says

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments (Yea I didn’t want them in here)

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “Well you two I have been watching you two since level 15 boss. After today I would like to have you two join the Knights of the Blood Oath guild if your up to it. I know it is a bit sudden but, you two are amazing players and would make our guild stronger.” Heathcliff says to the two of them. Shadow looked at Haruto wondering what he would say she was not sure what she would say.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow smiled at him thinking, if he is willing to do it I will. She looked at Heathcliff, “I would love to sir I have been wanting to join a guild for a while now.” She says taking a deep breath and Heathcliff holds out his hand for them to shake shadow shakes his hand. “Meet me at the guild hall tomorrow we will talk about everything.” Heathcliff says

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow had a smiles as wide as the jester cat. “Well that solves everything. We should probably go home we need rest I need it bad I haven’t slept in day.” She says when Heathcliff leaves. Shadow squeezes his hand back she was still a little weak but, getting better

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “Yea it is on floor 60.” She scratches the back of her neck. “It isn’t really that big it took me a year to get it. Do you have one?” She asks she was sum What leaning on him she felt weak.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “Come on let’s go to my house you should rest it has been a long day and a exciting one at that. I can’t believe we found each other.” Shadows stomach growls a little loud. “I will cook food at home also I have a high cooking level.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “Well then that’s the plan we are gonna head to my house. I will cook and we can catch up does that sound good to you?” Shadow says as they start heading toward the gate where it opens up to different floors

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “I missed you so much you have no idea. I thought I would never get to you see you I thought you were not in the game. I thought my real life body was gonna die soon from the not eating or drinking. I was so scared.” Shadow says as the hit the floor that her house was on.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “Yea I have been wondering also but I don’t think we should worry.” She then thought about it calculating in her head something. “If I remember in biology our body’s can go starving for about a year or so. But, it is iffy when going past that limit. I really hope we are able to beat this game soon.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow rubs her neck and they keep walking to the forest outside the town. “This is it.” It is a log house pretty big compared to the ones in the town. It used to be her guilds house but she never sold it after what happened

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “Yea it was I kinda had help too. By some amazing people come on I will let you look around while I get some food ready sound good?” Shadow says

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow smiles and opens the door the place looks bigger inside then it did outside. “Can you send me the food so I can make it.” Shadow says

« previous 1