Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Some issues with my books (author name, cover)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heike (new)

Heike (viv29) | 2 comments Dear all,

I can't start my author page because there are a few issues with my books. If anyone could rectify these, that would be great and much appreciated :-).

1. There is another author with my name Heike Wolf.
Some of my books are listed on her page. Could these be separated so that I could start my own author page?
The books are:
Coming to and Living in Germany: A Guide for Expatriates
Discovering Frankfurt and the Rhein-Main Area with Children: Including Day and Weekend Excursions
Des Lebens labyrinthisch irrer Lauf: Die Schönaus 1935 - 1957
Dunkle Jahre (Editor)

2. Some of my books are listed under a different author name (previous pseudonym). When one clicks the link to Amazon, the correct name and cover are shown. Could this be updated or a new edition entered so that I can add these books to my author page once I have that set up?
Bürgerin aller Zeiten: Die Schönaus 1913 - 1933
Lost Past
Distant Clouds
Final Farewells

I woud love to be an active reader and author here, so would be grateful if it was possible to update/correct these issues.

Many thanks for your help!
Heike

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Hi,
I have done #1 - moved your books to the new 2-space (Heike^^Wolf, where ^=space)
profile:https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

You can claim this profile using the link below:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/conf...

If you'll chose to do it your current reader account will be merged with the author account once the claim is accepted.

For #2 alternate cover editions are needed that will have original name on the cover listed as primary author and your profile name added.

I will work on this later if nobody else will pick it up.

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments The alternate cover editions have now been added, so your list of books should be complete.

message 4: by Heike (new)

Heike (viv29) | 2 comments Wow! I did not expect this to be solved to quickly, as I realize there were many requests made by me. You are amazing. Many, many thanks for taking care of this so quickly!! :-)