What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > N/A :: female agent who goes undercover at a bar to try and get close to the man they suspect kidnapped a young boy years ago

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kahlila (new)

Kahlila | 1 comments Hey guys, if anyone can help me find the name of this book it would be most appreciated. I've tried everything I can think of but no luck yet :(

I think it is a Romance suspense fiction.

The plot is about a female agent who goes undercover at a bar to try and get close to the man they suspect kidnapped a young boy years ago. She ends up going back to the mans place but he figures out she is undercover and takes her hostage, she finds out that the man has amnesia and can't remember anything from his childhood and he believes he is being framed for the kidnapping. While she is held hostage and they are on the run from her agency they end up sleeping together and she falls in love with him, he also starts to remember bits and pieces of his past and they go to investigate a house he remembers playing in as a boy. At this house the female agents teammates arrive and set up a sniper to shoot the man when he walks out of the house, the female agent who believes the man is innocent jumps in front of him to protect him and gets shot instead but thankfully survives. There is a plot twist also about who the man is after he gets more of his memory back and due to a DNA test. He is proven innocent and they find the real kidnapper.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Kahlila, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group homepage - which explain what to put in your header.

We also need to know when you read the book.

message 3: by Kate (last edited Sep 28, 2018 08:17AM) (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Kahila, I added a little detail to your header. Add more to help people identify your book.

You can "bump" this thread every 30 days or so. This moves the thread back to the head of the folder instead of languishing back here on page 30. More people will see it, and a solution is more likely. Good luck!