What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > A contemporary romance by a female author, about the life of a couple who are struggling through some issues and the narrator is the wife. I read it about 14 years ago (2004)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sali-steady-read | 2 comments The book was definitely for older adults as it contained details about close relationship of the couple. The book was about 200 pages or so.
The story was located in the United States, I guess.
I remember the author was trying to show how easily couples can forget each other as they get involved more with their jobs or other matters.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Salva ~~

You can bump your thread every thirty days or so to move it back to the top of the folder. More eyes will see your thread, and surely someone will know it!

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35145 comments Mod
Salva, can you tell us more about the main characters - their ages, jobs/skills, children, what issues are the struggling with, etc.?

What is time period of the story?

What's the tone - romantic, angsty, steamy/clean, funny at times, etc.?

Sali-steady-read | 2 comments Kris wrote: "Salva, can you tell us more about the main characters - their ages, jobs/skills, children, what issues are the struggling with, etc.?

What is time period of the story?

What's the tone - romantic,..."

Hey Kris,
I wish I could remember all these which I don't unfortunately!
I remember the wife working in a company or something as she would do some parts of the job at home. But I don't remember anything about the husband. They had problems with each other as a couple, fighting over things...
As far as I remember this couple did not have any children.
Time period was early in the century, about 2000-2004.
I don't remember any funny instances in the story, it was clean.

That's all I can remember...