#AYEARATHON discussion

August 2018 - Family Favorites > Day 5 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
What are your plans for the weekend?
Are you planning to get some reading done?

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 231 comments Today I’ll be out all day so probably won’t get much reading done, same goes for tomorrow, hopefully I will get a bit more reading done on Sunday morning.

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (thelongnamedreader) I just finished my first book of the challenge, Sahara (Dirk Pitt #11)! Now to move on to The Hunt for Red October. I am planning on getting a good bit of reading done this weekend. My plan is to finish the second book, and if I do that I will consider this week a success. I had 3 books on my TBR, but the book my sister recommended is 800 pages so I don't think I will be finishing it this week :/

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy Wilson | 5 comments My reading is going terribly lol. Some stuff happened in my book that I was not ok with so I got mad and put the book down and haven't picked it back up yet. Hopefully I'll get some more reading done later tonight.

message 5: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 231 comments Although I spend the whole day at the cinema, I read 49 pages in between movies lol

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 231 comments My best reading month is actually July or August, when I have my summer vacation.

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 239 comments So today I finished the audiobook of Princess in the Spotlight (The Princess Diaries, #2) by Meg Cabot which is part of my sister's favorite series. And tomorrow I'll hopefully be reading The Field Guide (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #1) by Tony DiTerlizzi which is my younger brother's favorite book. Then I'll be working on RoseBlood by A.G. Howard On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher When The Curtain Falls by Carrie Hope Fletcher and It by Stephen King over the remainder of the weekend. The first three are ones that are on my tbr of the moment that are longer. IT on the other hand is one of the longest books I own and I have about 300 pages remaining in it so also doable for this weekend between working as well. We shall see what happens