✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Ayana Tsubuki And Fangs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Okay here we go.
So how should we start this?

message 2: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments I like the surface idea. Yeah okay give me just a moment.

message 3: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Sans walked out of the kitchen, after seeing the disaster Papyrus was making he just told him to keep up the good work. The surface so far was pretty great, after all they weren't stuck in the underground anymore. Now it was time to work on a few jokes.

message 4: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He looked as saw Frisk running down the stairs toward him, something was pretty important. He looked over the question, tilting his head to the side as he did.
"Math eh?" He rubbed his chin as if he were thinking the question over. "Well math is always a Sine of a big problem."

message 5: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Take five away from ten, and you get a Nickelback." He ruffled there hair, for the moment deciding to help out. But of course in his owns Sansy way. Not wanting to exactly give them the answer, but also trying to be a bit straight forward about it.

message 6: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Good job buddy." he seemed to smiled wider then normal. They had been pretty well since they all got up here. He sniffed the air after a moment, glancing back at the kitchen. "Hey, how about a hotdog?"

message 7: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He wasn't sure about the hotdogs here still. But the kid seemed to enjoy them. And Papyrus...well he tried. He didn't have to go into know that whatever it was, was probably on fire at this point. But as long as he didn't burn the place to the ground, it was alright.

message 8: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "We should really think about someone other then Undyne giving him lessons." He shook his head as a onion splatted on the floor in front of him. And all of the other veggie ingredients scattered everywhere. The only other option was really Toriel, but she probably really only knew how to cook snails. "Talk about garden variety."

message 9: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Okay." He put his finger up. "I can fix this." He quickly, though it didn't seem that way, started to push him out of the kitchen. The whole time of course he was yelling at his brother that he was just making dinner. "How about you go and work on some junior jumble."

message 10: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Sans shook his head as he watched his brother run off to do the jumble. He still wasn't sure why he thought that was the hardest, he still thought the crossword was the hardest. But he would let him think that for now.

message 11: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Ah you know me." He waved his hand slightly. "I have a lot of Ketchup to do." His face then went a bit serious. "But the bottle did drop, To ma toes yesterday." He winked. He was giving them gold today.

message 12: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Perfect audience." He was happy to give them a good show. Jokes were the easy part, making them laugh that was his favorite part. It seemed like a good thing to have a good laugh at least everyday.

message 13: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He was definetly rubbing off on them, solid puns. They would be a pro before he knew it. So proud, in his head he dramatically wiped a tear from his eye. He looked over to them.
"What's up, kid?"

message 14: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Sure, kid." He didn't need to really think about it, having a night of fun was his thing after all. And besides like they said, there wasn't any school the next day.

message 15: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Why don't you go and ask." He shrugged, though he knew he probably would enjoy playing. He would more then likely say yes if they asked him. He could sort of guess what he would ask, and the dares he would want the two of them to do.

message 16: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments ((If you want you can.))

message 17: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Of course I was, kid." Sans smirked a bit then shrugged as he walked slowly into the living room. "Have I ever been wrong?" He said this as if he hadn't had few terrible ideas in the past.

message 18: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Oh it doesn't get much butter then that." Sans smiled wide, and then dug in his pockets. "But then again it might get a bit saucy in here." He pulled out a few packets of Ketchup and put them on to the coffee table in front of them.

message 19: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Sans chuckled slightly as they ran upstairs.
"Oh come on, Papyrus." He pat him on the back. "You have to admit they were pretty humors." He shook his head. "Funny bone broken again?"

message 20: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Of course." He stood from the couch and started toward the kitchen, really thinking about a good pun. But deciding to give his best one when he came back out.

message 21: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Sans came back into the room a few minutes later, a big bowl of popcorn in one hand.
"Lets get popping." He sat down next to the two of them and set the bowl in the middle. The two of them wrapped in blankets was a sight to see.

message 22: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Even when Papyrus yelled at him for making jokes he thought it was a good day. He smiled and nodded toward Frisk. He hadn't really played the game in a long time, but it was going to be very memorable at least.
"Away you go Kiddo." He waved for them to go ahead.

message 23: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Sans thought for a moment, he wasn't going to do a dare right off, he figured they would do something to try and embarrass him. So he smiled and put his finger up.
"Ah, lets go with truth."

message 24: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments That really wasn't something he was actually expecting to be asked. But he shrugged.
"Nah, Tori's a good friend." He smiled. "We just enjoy making each other laugh." At least she enjoyed a good bad joke too. "And my new material always seems to be a side splitter for her."

message 25: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He was telling the truth, but it wasn't like he didn't care about her. He thought for a moment, thinking of who to ask first, and what his question or dare would be. He was sort of curious to see what Papyrus would do.
"Well, brother." He pointed toward him. "Truth or dare?"

message 26: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments ((Lol no worries.))

Sans smiled and thought about it for a split second.
"I dare you to call Undyne and tell her how much you love Anime." He gave him a knowing look.

message 27: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Sans grinned wide, of course she would react that way. It was Undyne after all. He sort of chuckled hearing Frisk, but then shrugged slightly.
"I don't know but if you figure it out, let minnow." It was already turning into an interesting night.

message 28: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Whoa, whoa." Sans stood up. "Slow down there kid, I'll chop it for you." He didn't want to be responsible for allowing them to use a knife and then getting hurt. "We want to have a knife night after all." He then went into the kitchen, and found the lemon in the fridge and grabbed a knife from the drawer before slicing it up for them.

message 29: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Glad to be of service." He followed them back out and plopped down in his spot again. The sour expression on there face, instantly sent a million jokes through his head. But he decided on just cheering them on. "Go on Kid, keep it up."

message 30: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Sans sat there watching as they very easily got through it. When they came back he just smiled and decided why not. They both had done one, now it was his turn to do something weird.
"Give me a dare." He encouraged.

message 31: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Well stop loafing around and get to it." Sans wasn't going to give up on this. If it made them happy then he supposed it wasn't that big of a deal. "Lettuce make it quick."

message 32: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Yeah they'll really hound me." He winked, still able to make jokes looking like he stuck his head in a giant jar of peanut butter. It was pretty hard to make him embarrassed, it would take a lot more then a peanut butter beard.

message 33: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "You know me, I'm hard boiled." He laughed as he shook his head. He wasn't going to let them crack him, even though it would be a bit funny to see the look on there face if he did. Maybe he would think about it.

message 34: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "This writes itself." He laughed a bit. He was now a living pun, all thanks to the two of them. He sighed and shook his head, glad they seemed to be having fun. "So Kid, how about you?" He smiled. "Truth or dare?"

message 35: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments A good question to ask them, it was a thing to ponder for a moment. After all the kid didn't have much he didn't know about, and nothing they really hid. So he decided on just a basic one, and he sort of did want to know this one.
"Do you...have a crush on anyone in your class?"

message 36: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Sans smiled and shrugged.
"I'm just curious." He said crossing his arms. "After all I just want to know what's happening at school." It was the truth, but it was of course more then that.

message 37: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Ah it doesn't matter." He would find out eventually. "Just call me Sherlock Bones." He chuckled before giving a wide smile. He wouldn't ask them right off, but he could figure it out.

message 38: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Now this is something I can get behind." Sans grinned. "I'm really going to like this a Skele-ton." He nudged Papyrus a bit, seeing how the first one went before he made a big one.

message 39: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Dare." He smiled as another one came to him. "But Papyrus, did you know seven days with out a pun makes one...weak." He smiled and then waved his hand, telling him to go on with his dare.

message 40: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "What a sweet idea." Sans jumped to his feet, smiling as he went into the kitchen and quickly found a measuring cup before heading to the door. "This will be cake, and I will make everything batter." He laughed as he went outside toward the nearest house.

message 41: by Fangs sister (last edited Aug 12, 2018 09:38PM) (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Sans smiled as he got up to the door and knocked, standing back with one hand in his pocket and the other holding the cup.
"Hello neighbor." He said as they opened the door, luckily it was a kid a bit younger then Frisk, that shyly opened the door. In a few moments, he had the kid laughing and he was back home with the sugar in hand. "Hey Papyrus, why is a wedding cake always sad?" He asked as he came through the door.

message 42: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Because it's in tiers." He set the cup down on the table and walked back over and sitting beside them. And now he had to keep his best ones for last, he crossed his arms smiling slightly. He would make this up to him later.

message 43: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He knew that was probably the case, the kid couldn't stop laugh when he saw him and he just went with it. He felt his skull for a moment to see if they were still there, but he only got a sticky hand.
"I knew something was a-rye." he pointed his finger.

message 44: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Okay, okay." He looked between the two for a moment. "Okay, brother." He started thinking of good ones either way, and smiled a bit. "Truth or dare?"

message 45: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments ((Sorry, I though I had replied.))

"Okay, then brother." He though of a good question to ask him. He wasn't really sure what to ask, he wasn't good with the question part. "If you could do anything you wanted, what would you do?" He realized as he said he probably already knew and should have said what he couldn't say.

message 46: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He definitely should have said what he couldn't say, but he shrugged.
"So how about this, besides being recruited int the royal guard." He smiled. "Because I think the most you would be doing is royal guard-ening."

message 47: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Sans gave Papyrus an encouraging smile. Of course he always wanted him to go for his dreams, but he hadn't meant to hurt his feelings. He sighed and shook his head.
"Well, you never know." He shrugged. "You might be part of the royal guard, and be the royal chef."

message 48: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments And there he was again, back to his normal self, he smiled as he sat back propping himself up on his hands. Though this way he was starting to fall asleep. Of course without really thinking about what he was doing.

message 49: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Sans had been only half listening at this point, having been nodding off slowly as he went to sleep. He heard them laugh, but it was to late by that point, he was already snoozing.

message 50: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He snorted a bit, sitting up quickly as he heard Papyrus. He shook it off looked over toward Frisk. He guessed they went with a dare, and he could guess what sort of dare it was.

« previous 1 3