What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Help on 1980s Childrens Book on Inappropriate touching

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The (new)

The J | 1 comments This was a series of 3 books (all hardcover) from the 1980s. However I remember one specifically having to do with inappropriate touching. Here are the details I remember:

- animated book with 3 different stories
- story#1: little girl confided to her friend that her uncle touches her inappropriately by playing games he shouldn’t be playing. Friend tells her to tell her mother.
- story #2: a man in the same complex as a child tries to physically lore him into apartment by promising video games. Kid kicks him and runs off and tells an adult
- story #3: a little girls building super always touches her and calls her pet names. She runs off crying to her mom.

I can’t for the life of me remember the name or group of book. Any help would be great. There was a 2nd book that dealt with strangers too. Thanks!

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5206 comments This book sounds identical in subject to No More Secrets for Me, but the stories are slightly different.

message 3: by Shanna_redwind (new)

Shanna_redwind | 858 comments I don't know if this is the same book or not. I can't remember the name, but there was a book with a title to do with Pegasus, like the Secret of the Pegasus or something like that and it dealt with inappropriate touching, but I can't remember the story.

I think the pegasus was a car hood ornament or something similar.

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19099 comments Still looking for this one?