✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Fangs Sister x Kittie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,210 (1210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

message 1: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments You wanna start with characters?

message 2: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Yeah. So are we doing MxM or FxM?

message 3: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.. Well if we do MxF I'd like to be the girl. But its up to you.

message 4: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Okay that's fine with me. We can do that one.

message 5: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments okay cool would you mind starting with your character?

message 6: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Yeah no problem. I usually just do a basic one, everything else I put into the Rp.
Give me just a moment.

message 7: by Fangs sister (last edited Aug 16, 2018 03:58PM) (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Name: London Anderson
Appearance: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i7...

Name: Shale
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6b/70/...

message 8: by Kittie (last edited Aug 09, 2018 10:40PM) (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments

sounds good

message 9: by Kittie (last edited Aug 18, 2018 03:38AM) (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Name: Xandi
Appearance:

Disguised:

Name: Zarru
Appearance:

Disguised:

Name: Kanda
Appearance:

Disguised:

Name: Tana
Appearance:

message 10: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Alright cool. Do you want to start off? Or do you want me to?

message 11: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments ((I'll do it. Also, I changed her appearance.))

Xandi looked around the plaza and tightened her cloak around her. She was wearing a device that made the colour of her skin, eyes, and hair appear human. But they couldn't hide her ears. She bit down on her lip nervously and hurried through the busy plaza. If she could just make it to the transit center.. Then she could be free.

message 12: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London sat in the middle of the plaza, glancing around the crowded area. She had managed to allude him this far, but he wasn't about to let her get farther. He knew she had been keeping up human appearances, which only made his job that much harder. All he needed to do was bring her back to the compound and he would be paid. Then he could go about his life, catching much easier targets.

message 13: by Kittie (last edited Aug 09, 2018 02:33PM) (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Xandi quickly shuffled through the crowd when a man bumped into her, hardly noticing her at all. Though the man kept running toward his destination, Xandi fell flat on her butt, her hood slipping back some before she yanked it back down and scrambled off of the floor. She looked around with wide frightened eyes, looking for anyone who might've seen.

message 14: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London kept his eyes searching the crowd, he noticed a bit of an indecent, someone knocking someone else down. And it wouldn't have been noteworthy, things like that happen all the time. Especially during a busy time of day like this. But he stopped himself from looking away, a small smile came to him as he saw a glimpse of her ears before she pulled her hood back. He zeroed in on her, pushing himself to his feet, and slowly making his way over toward her.

message 15: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Xandi didn't notice anyone so she turned back to the transit center and quickly started weaving through the crown, careful to not get knocked over again. She got to the foot of the steps and smiled. She reached down to rummage through a bag she wore on her waist, looking for her ticket.

message 16: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He looked around at the crowd for a moment, he didn't need to make a scene here. He got out of the crowd and saw her standing at the bottom of the steps still, before she could go any farther he got up behind her, and put his weapon into her back. Grabbing her arm as he glanced around to make sure he was good.
"Don't make a sound." He warned her quietly. "I'll get a lot less if you die, and frankly I don't want to get blood all over today."

message 17: by Kittie (last edited Aug 09, 2018 03:15PM) (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments She froze, her entire body tense as she felt his weapon against her back. Tears welled up in her eyes and she dropped her ticket to the floor as he grabbed her arm. She nodded and quietly followed him, shaking in fear.

message 18: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Oh my gods with the tears." He shook his head and sighed as he led her away from the transit center and down a less busy path toward his transport. Right then he wished he could have this all be over with, but it was going to be a few days before they got to the compound.

message 19: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Xandi shot a hate-filled glare, growling at him and yanking her arm out of his grip and leaping several feet away from him. She was crouched down facing him, baring her teeth at him as her hood slid down.

message 20: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He scoffed as he saw her flip away and watched as she landed.
"This will be a lot easier on you if you cooperate." He gritted his teeth, training his gun on her. Why did they always have to make it so difficult, he asked himself. "It will be a painful drive for you."

message 21: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments She glared at him for a moment, trying to weigh her options. Would be really kill her? Wouldn't she be worth much more alive? She clenched her jaw and stepped to away in the opposite direction, hoping he valued his payment more than the satisfaction of killing a slave.

message 22: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He didn't want her to get away, but then again even if he wounded her his pay would go down. He blew out an annoyed breath and put his gun down.
"Look, you run and either way I'll still be chasing you." He took a step toward her. "You can't run forever. "And eventually you'll slip up again, I'll be right there when it happens."

message 23: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Xandi was trembling. "Please.. I don't want to go back.." She pleaded, knowing her words fell on deaf ears. He was right. Her only chance was the transit center and shed lost her ticket. Tears welled up in her eyes against her will and she sank to the ground sobbing, giving up.

message 24: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He walked the rest of the way over to her and pulled out a set of cuffs putting them around her wrists and hauling her to her feet. This time keeping a better hold on her. He rolled his eyes slightly as he saw her crying again, though he just decided to ignore it as he practically dragged her this time.

message 25: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Xandi just started at the ground he dragged her to his transport. The ground scraped her feet and knees but she didnt care anymore. Her tears left dark spots on the street and the few people around them stared.

message 26: by Fangs sister (last edited Aug 09, 2018 05:20PM) (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He glanced at her for a split second once they got there, before turning opening the back door. He had modified to serve as a make shift cell until they got to the destination. The others he had caught hadn't ever looked this sad before, and for a moment he wondered who was paying so much just for her. But he quickly pushed those thoughts aside, money was money. He put her in then shut the door and quickly jumped into the driver seat.

message 27: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Once they were moving shed stopped crying. She just sat there and hugged herself, staring blankly at nothing. She looked terrified, the reality of the situation setting in.

message 28: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Something was bothering him in the back of his mind, he wasn't sure what it was. He had been doing this for awhile now, and none of them had seemed to get to him before. He told himself it was nothing, that he was just tired. He took in a deep breath as he got on the highway.
"What's the use in crying." he said after a moment, mostly saying it to himself, but not really realizing he said it out loud.

message 29: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments She sat there in silence for a moment, staring at the floor. Then, she looked up at her captur, drained of all hope. "I suppose there isn't one. She looked back at the floor, tears silently falling down her face all over again. "Though I don't expect you to understand."

message 30: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He looked in the mirror back at her for a moment before shaking his head.
"Yeah I have no idea what that's like." He said sarcastically a bit of anger hinted in his voice. "All of you coming here and expecting us to have pity, on a race of people who just want to kill us too." He griped the steering wheel a bit harder, and took in a very deep breath. "Don't even care who got in your way..." He paused and pressed his lips together. "No, it doesn't matter."

message 31: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Her crimson eyes shot open and she looked at him in shock. "That's not the whole story!!" She shouted. "You would judge us as a species?! Were are not all one in the same, just as every human is not the same!"

message 32: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He was a bit surprised by her sudden outburst. He blinked a few times, wondering if maybe she was right. But how could she be right, after all he had seen what they were capable of fist hand. He shook his head.
"Look, just stop talking and we'll get through this ride a lot easier." He could feel that feeling even more now, still he wasn't even sure what it was.

message 33: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Xandi shut her mouth hard and settled back in her seat. She looked up at him in the mirror with wide sad eyes. Is that really what the public was told? That her kind came to kill them? She studied his face, trying to get a read on him.

message 34: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He tried to keep his attention on only the road, and just get them to the hotel for the night. But there was something about her, the way she looked so sad sitting in the back. He narrowed his eyes for a moment thinking.
"Lets just say for a moment, that you are right." He said thoughtfully. "What about the people that your people have actually killed?"

message 35: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments She closed her eyes for a moment. "They're criminals. We have those too." She snided, looking back at him. "When we came here.. We didn't know they'd come first. So because we were unaware that we would be seen as a hostile species. So we were caught off guard and enslaved." She looked off the side. "I was still a little girl then.."

message 36: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "I was a little boy when they first go here..." He didn't really think about it as he started telling her about it. "The whole world suddenly hit by this new race, we were all so excited about meeting. "Losing people you love, and then a whole new batch of you come..." His eyes widened as he realized what he was saying. "Whatever happened, everyone is still healing after that first indecent."

message 37: by Kittie (last edited Aug 10, 2018 11:26AM) (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Xandi hugged her knees to her chest and looked away. "Not everyone was allowed to heal.." She whispered to herself, burying her face in her arms. She'd never spoken to any human about this stuff. Those before her had tried to explain themselves to humans before, but no one listened. But those who were heard were typically punished. She bit her lip and stayed quiet for the rest of the drive until they reached the hotel.

message 38: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He drove for a few more hours until they reached the hotel. It had been a silent drive the rest of the way, and it gave him time to think about everything that was said. It was all resonating in his mind, and he couldn't stop thinking about it. Had he been lied to? He pulled into the parking lot and parked, turning the vehicle off. For a moment he sat there, before he shook his head and got out. Before he got her out he locked the doors and went inside to get the key to the room.

message 39: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Xandi watched him walk inside, then looked down at her shackles and tugged on them a bit. Of course they didn't give. She frowned and blinked back tears. She hid her face with her shaking hands. She was so close! So close to her escape! And now she was going to be dragged right back to them. No. Because she had run away it was going to be much worse.

message 40: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He came back a few minutes later, and unlocked the doors again. He opened the door and couldn't help but watch her for a moment. He hadn't ever hesitated like this before, he pushed through it and grabbed her, pulling her out. This time without even really thinking about it being a bit more gentle. He pulled her toward the room, and unlocked it, bringing her inside and over to farthest bed. He undid one of the sides of the cuffs and clasped it to the light mounted to the wall.

message 41: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Xandi jumped when he opened the door and followed him complainantly. She sighed when he clasped her to the wall but didn't move. Just standing next to the bed in silence keeping her gaze to the floor.

message 42: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He was about to leave the room again to go and grab his bag when he stopped in his tracks. He turned back and undid both of the sides. Her just standing there chained to the wall, gave him an even worse feeling in the pit of his stomach.
"Look, just don't do anything stupid okay." He said putting them into his pocket. "You're tired, I'm tired. "Stay put, and I'll get us some food."

message 43: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Xandi looked at his curiously and she nodded slowly, looking at him straight in the eyes. "O..kay.." She croaked out, her throat hoarse from all the crying and yelling. "May I.. Sit on the bed?" She asked tentatively. He'd been acting strangely since she lashed out about the past. She'd decided to act as she'd been taught by her masters so she wouldn't be punished by him.

message 44: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "You can...do whatever you want." He said, not feeling right about her asking something that simple. "Just stay in the room." He gave her a bit of a look, then turned and headed out to grab his bag. He closed the door behind him and let out a long breath. Something was different, and after a moment of thinking about it as he opened the trunk and grabbed his bag and knew what it might be. But he hadn't ever felt guilty about bringing them in. Was it what she said? He hadn't really talked to them like that before either, never really cared about there plight. Now he wasn't sure what to do.

message 45: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Xandi looked at the closed door in shock for a moment before chewing her lip and sliding onto the bed hesitantly. She'd hadn't slept on something so soft for a long time. Her eyelids seemed heavier all of a sudden. She quickly fell asleep, hugging a pillow to her chest, her hair tussled and her clothes askew.

message 46: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments His hand seemed to rest on the door nob for longer then he meant to, before he worked up the courage to go back inside. He looked over and saw her laying on the bed and asleep. He silently closed the door and set his bag on the bed before looking back over to her again for a moment. He shook his head went over to her, slipping the blanket over top of her. He really felt it now, seeing her laying there he didn't see how she could be dangerous. He plopped down on the bed and ran a hand down his face, staring up at the ceiling.

message 47: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Xandi stirred when the blanket covered her and she let go of the pillow, wrapping the blanket around herself. Her eyes were still puffy from the crying but she made a soft humming sound as she slept and looked very.. at peace

message 48: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He lay there sprawled across the bed for awhile, just staring at the ceiling and contemplating his whole living. The whole thing started when he saw some of his loved ones die, but from what she had said, and from what he could see they weren't all that way. It took him awhile before he finally dozed off to sleep.

message 49: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Early the next morning Xandi woke up and looked around the room, seeing London still sleeping in his bed. She chewed her lip for a moment before sliding out of bed, and tiptoeing as quietly as she could manage past him.

message 50: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London was asleep, but he had managed to train himself to be a fairly light sleeper. He sighed lightly as he heard her trying to tiptoe by him.
"You're not as sneaky as you think you are." He mumbled, and opened his eyes slowly sitting up. He rubbed the back of his head and looked over at her. "Just sit back down, and after we eat something we can...be on our way again."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25