Love Spell Love Spell discussion

I NEED MY EX BACK WITH THE HELP OF A POWERFUL SPELLCAST URGENT 2018

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarena (new)

Sarena I had doubts about magic spells after purchasing many spells that never worked I actually decided to never buy a spell again. I have tried different spell casters..Some of them never answered me after I paid and were obvious scammers, some really cast a spell but for some reason it didn't work. Then I saw a video on you-tube with a person who was mentioning she had results with prophet Otutu .Despite the suspicions I had his site looked real so I gave spells a last try. It's probably the best decision I ever made in my life because it worked and my boyfriend came back with me After I broke up with him I spent a lot of time wishing that I could just turn the clock backwards.He helped me do just that. fact our relationship feels like the best . if you need his help or have similar issue contact him via: otutuspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on: +2347030559372

message 2: by Sarena (new)

Sarena I had doubts about magic spells after purchasing many spells that never worked I actually decided to never buy a spell again. I have tried different spell casters..Some of them never answered me after I paid and were obvious scammers, some really cast a spell but for some reason it didn't work. Then I saw a video on you-tube with a person who was mentioning she had results with prophet Otutu .Despite the suspicions I had his site looked real so I gave spells a last try. It's probably the best decision I ever made in my life because it worked and my boyfriend came back with me After I broke up with him I spent a lot of time wishing that I could just turn the clock backwards.He helped me do just that. fact our relationship feels like the best . if you need his help or have similar issue contact him via: otutuspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on: +2347030559372

message 3: by Sarena (new)

Sarena I had doubts about magic spells after purchasing many spells that never worked I actually decided to never buy a spell again. I have tried different spell casters..Some of them never answered me after I paid and were obvious scammers, some really cast a spell but for some reason it didn't work. Then I saw a video on you-tube with a person who was mentioning she had results with prophet Otutu . Despite the suspicions I had his site looked real so I gave spells a last try. It's probably the best decision I ever made in my life because it worked and my boyfriend came back with me After I broke up with him I spent a lot of time wishing that I could just turn the clock backwards.He helped me do just that. fact our relationship feels like the best . if you need his help or have similar issue contact him via: ogboduspellsolution@gmail.com or whatsapp him on: +2347030559372

message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Burket Hello, I am Burkett Sherry Lynn from USA, i want to shear my testimony on how i got a good spell caster that help me bring back my husband. Dr, OGU JAZAZA, After being in relationship with my husband for years, he broke up with me. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster Dr, OGU JAZAZA, and he assured me and said that there is no problem that everything will be okay before three days. He cast the spell and surprisingly on the second day, my husband called me. I was so surprised and shock, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again and i also thank Dr, OGU JAZAZA, so very much for what he has done for me. If anyone should need help, you can contact Dr, OGU JAZAZA, The spell casters on email address is: (drogujazazasolution@gmail.com). or Whats-app him today (+12098373537). You can email him or Whats-app if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case. Dr, OGU JAZAZA, could help you with the following: If you want to fix you broken marriage or relationship.
(1) If you want to find true love.
(2) If you want to rekindle a relationship with your ex.
(3) If you want to stop infidelity in your relationship/marriage.
(4) If you desire to be bind in love with your partner forever.
(5) If you want to never separate from your lover.
(6) He also have spell to bring back your ex HIv/Aids, parkinson disease.
Contact him any time any day if you have any problem he will help you solved them immediately. his email address is: (drogujazazasolution@gmail.com). or Whats-app him today (+12098373537). thanks again my good and lovely Dr, OGU JAZAZA, god bless you more.

message 5: by Flora (new)

Flora Rufer MY EX BOYFRIEND CAME BACK TO ME AFTER CASTING SPELL ON HIM

I am here to testify on how i got my boyfriend back. my boyfriend left me for another girl few months ago, i doing some research on internet on how to get Ex back when i read several article on how Dr oosa brought back their Ex lover. i collect Dr oosa contact from their article and contact him then I narrated my problem to Dr oosa on how my boyfriend left me for another woman after dating for 4 years. the great spell caster told me all i need to do which i did. few days after the spell cast, i got a call from him that he is sorry and he want me back. we're now married and we had a beautiful daughter. if you want your Ex back please contact dr oosa spell cast via doctoroosaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +359878394269

message 6: by Nelly (new)

Nelly Jeff After 1.5 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started catching him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he love me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship.But cannot stop thinking about him so i decided to go online and i saw so many good talk about this spell caster and i contact him and explain my problems to him.He cast a love spell for me which i use and after 2 day, my boyfriend came back to me and started contacting me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and we now have been married happily for 3 years with a son. Ever since Dr.enato of ugbefelovespell@gmail.com helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationshp fix Email: ugbefenlovespell@gmail.com http://ugbefenlovespell.wordpess.com whatsapp +2348107927774

message 7: by Nelly (new)

Nelly Jeff I want to thank Dr.Kala for bringing back my ex husband, we broke up more than 9 months and he told me that he never want to see me in his life again. I love him so much and i was feeling depressed due to the love i had for him. I did everything i could to have him come back to me but all went in vain. So i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr.Kala for help, he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to start it and after 2 days as Dr Kala told me,my husband called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr.Kala for helping me get back my ex husband to my LIFE. His spell is the the greatest all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want their ex husband back i want you to contact Dr.Kala at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..you can contact him via Email: KALALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or you can call and WhatsApp him on +2347051705853

message 8: by Hayden (new)

Hayden Harriet A man I have loved for over so many years left me for a lady he met some weeks ago. According to his Facebook post, he is already planning to marry because she is good looking, he distanced himself from me and blocked me from contacting him.

He forgot so soon how we suffered together and vows never to leave each other, how I helped him recover from emotional instability and stress after his divorce, how I made his son who hated him so much speak to him again and made peace with him, he forgot how I cured him from a crazy bender which almost took his life.

He made me deny all my suitors by promising to marry me. I did not know what was wrong with him or if the new lady has done some voodoo on him. I became disappointed with myself for being a victim, for allowing him pay me back in such a disgraceful manner.

I was emotionally and physically hurt when I took the matter to dr aluda love spell temple through his email,not that I did not wish him well, but I wanted Dr. aluda to search through the spiritual realms to see who he supposed to be with. I love him so much and I wondered how I can live my life without him.

After the love spell, the man that blocked me unblocked me by himself, rushed to my house, crying and begging for another chance. He deleted link to the lady and vowed to fasten our marriage.

Am honored the spell was done according to his wish, we are happy together. All thanks to Dr. aluda love spell temple.

email dr aluda on aludaspelltemple@gmail.com

whatsapp him on +393512872745 if you need help

From USA

message 9: by Chris (new)

Chris Anderson It's indeed a miracle I can't believe am finally free from herpes virus, am grateful to this powerful herbalist called Dr Perfect.
I'm Chris Anderson from UK I was sick of herpes for 3 years it affected my relationship with my girlfriend when she find out I was having herpes she left me, I missed her so much because I loved her with all my heart and she always makes me happy she was the source of my happiness I wanted her to come back to me, so I took every treatment and drugs but none could cure my sickness I never lose hope because I believe I will surely get cured and be reunited with my girlfriend again so I went online to search for herpes cure and I came across a comment of a man on how this powerful herbalist cured him of herpes, I didn't hesitate I emailed him and explained my problem to him on how this herpes has affected my relationship he replied my mail and he asked for some information which I gave him and he prepared a herbal cure when he finished preparing the cure he sent it to me and instructed me on how to use it and I did it as I was instructed, five days later I couldn't find any sign of herpes that's was how I was free from herpes virus and he also did a love spell that brought back my ex girlfriend, this was the best thing that have ever happened to me am indeed grateful to Dr Perfect for the help he has rendered to me if you need help to cure your diseases or bring back your ex contact him and get your problems solved at solutiontoallproblems1@gmail.com
You can also add him up on WhatsApp +12562513614

He can also cure the following diseases
1. Herpes virus
2. Chronic venous disease
3. Gonorrhoea
4. Hiv/aids
5. Alzheimers disease
6. Asepsis
7. Cancer
8. Cerebrospinal meingtitis
9. Infertility problems
10. Als/ebv
11. Hpv
12. Enlargement of any type
13. Getting back ex lover/divorce
14. Hepatitis a,b,c
15. Syphilis
16. Arthritis
17. Severe atopic dermatitis
18. Leukaemia/lupus virus and many more....

message 10: by Chris (new)

Chris Anderson It's indeed a miracle I can't believe am finally free from herpes virus, am grateful to this powerful herbalist called Dr Perfect.
I'm Chris Anderson from UK I was sick of herpes for 3 years it affected my relationship with my girlfriend when she find out I was having herpes she left me, I missed her so much because I loved her with all my heart and she always makes me happy she was the source of my happiness I wanted her to come back to me, so I took every treatment and drugs but none could cure my sickness I never lose hope because I believe I will surely get cured and be reunited with my girlfriend again so I went online to search for herpes cure and I came across a comment of a man on how this powerful herbalist cured him of herpes, I didn't hesitate I emailed him and explained my problem to him on how this herpes has affected my relationship he replied my mail and he asked for some information which I gave him and he prepared a herbal cure when he finished preparing the cure he sent it to me and instructed me on how to use it and I did it as I was instructed, five days later I couldn't find any sign of herpes that's was how I was free from herpes virus and he also did a love spell that brought back my ex girlfriend, this was the best thing that have ever happened to me am indeed grateful to Dr Perfect for the help he has rendered to me if you need help to cure your diseases or bring back your ex contact him and get your problems solved at solutiontoallproblems1@gmail.com

1. Herpes virus
3. Gonorrhoea
4. Hiv/aids
5. Alzheimers disease
6. Asepsis
7. Cancer
9. Infertility problems
10. Als/ebv
11. Hpv
14. Hepatitis a,b,c
15. Syphilis
16. Arthritis

message 11: by Chris (new)

1. Herpes virus
3. Gonorrhoea
4. Hiv/aids
5. Alzheimers disease
6. Asepsis
7. Cancer
9. Infertility problems
10. Als/ebv
11. Hpv
14. Hepatitis a,b,c
15. Syphilis
16. Arthritis

message 12: by Chris (new)

1. Herpes virus
3. Gonorrhoea
4. Hiv/aids
5. Alzheimers disease
6. Asepsis
7. Cancer
9. Infertility problems
10. Als/ebv
11. Hpv
14. Hepatitis a,b,c
15. Syphilis
16. Arthritis

message 13: by Sherry01 (new)

Sherry01 Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

https://ancientspiritspellcast12.word...

Website http://ancientspiritspellcast.website...

WhatsApp +2347059715465

message 14: by Sherry01 (new)

Sherry01 Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

WhatsApp +2347059715465

message 15: by Casey (new)

Casey Quigley My husband left me for a younger woman and I was devastated. It was as if she had him under an evil spell, Paul turned against me overnight without any warning. It happened last year, I was desperate so I used every single spell casting website that I could find with no results. A friend sent me the link to Dr. Todd's site and I contacted him. He started working with me on June. As a result from all of his wonderful work, my man and I are back together. I'm so happy and privileged to have such a great person like you on my side. Thank you! Todd's contact: manifestspellcast@gmail.com or website:https://manifestspellcast.wordpress.com http://manifestspellcast.blogspot.com call/text+1 (830) 239 0730

message 16: by Sherry01 (new)

WhatsApp +2347059715465

message 17: by Sherry01 (new)

WhatsApp +2347059715465

message 18: by Sherry01 (new)

WhatsApp +2347059715465

message 19: by Sherry01 (new)

WhatsApp +2347059715465

message 20: by Sherry01 (new)

WhatsApp +2347059715465

message 21: by Sherry01 (new)

WhatsApp +2347059715465

message 22: by Sherry01 (new)

WhatsApp +2347059715465