Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Blake’s Rule
This topic is about Blake’s Rule
26 views
Action/Adventure > New Release

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.R. (new) - added it

J.R. | 448 comments When range detective Sam Blake takes on the job of protecting a woman accused of murder, he didn't ask if she was guilty. His intent is to protect her from a lynch mob. He didn't intend on falling in love or having to fight half a town.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...


Dana Vacca (danavacca) | 17 comments Congratulations on your new book!! I've added it to my "To Read" list. It sounds like one I will enjoy!

Also, love your cover! The blue sky is striking and the violets and browns - wonderful! The incline of the grassy hillock and beautiful view behind is exquisite!!! Puts you right in the subject of the story!

Best Wishes to you!!!

Dana


message 3: by J.R. (new) - added it

J.R. | 448 comments Dana wrote: "Congratulations on your new book!! I've added it to my "To Read" list. It sounds like one I will enjoy!

Also, love your cover! The blue sky is striking and the violets and browns - wonderful! The..."

Thank you, Dana. I like the cover, too, though it wasn't my creation. I had a good artist.


Dana Vacca (danavacca) | 17 comments But apparently you knew a good artist when you saw one! - enough to employ them! That's what matters most!

I've worked with / trained horses most of my life and always love reading a western!

I wish you success!!
Dana


message 5: by J.R. (new) - added it

J.R. | 448 comments Dana wrote: "But apparently you knew a good artist when you saw one! - enough to employ them! That's what matters most!

I've worked with / trained horses most of my life and always love reading a western!

I w..."

Gracias.


message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Grossman (laurenbgrossman) | 35 comments Here's a 5-Star GOODREADS review for THE VERONA EXCHANGE which was just published:
by Lynn Hallbrooks

This is one of those books that once you get to a certain point, you just will not be able to put it down no matter what. So you might want to consider carving out time to read it or be comfortable being up most of the night finishing it.
This is the second book in a series which in my humble opinion is best read after the first one, The Golden Peacock, but if push came to shove, it could stand on its own as there are some snippets of previous events sprinkled among the story.Rainee Allen had a difficult decision to make when she was in college. The latest result of it: Joshua, the son she left behind, wants to meet her. Unfortunately, the Red Brigade has other plans. Will Rainee ever meet her grown son?
I really enjoyed this story. To some, Rainee's decisions may seem cold-hearted but until you have to make those tough decisions for yourself, it is difficult to understand the inner turmoil. The authors do a wonderful job of interlacing her thoughts alongside Joshua's perspective as they are interspersed among the unfolding events which are outside of either one of them's control.
Warning: There is violence as well as adult language and situations. The Verona Exchange A Rainee Allen Mystery by Lauren B. Grossman


message 7: by Thomas (new)

Thomas J. (chieftom) | 24 comments I feel really on top of things today. Arrows of Allah is a double award winner. It has been out since Christmas, 2017. Now The Spy Among us has just been released and is receiving early "thumbs up."
https://www.amazon.com/Thomas-J.-Nich...


message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Grossman (laurenbgrossman) | 35 comments Congratulations. I just "Followed" your Amazon page. I think that would be helpful for all of us to do the same.


Thomas wrote: "I feel really on top of things today. Arrows of Allah is a double award winner. It has been out since Christmas, 2017. Now The Spy Among us has just been released and is receiving early "thumbs up...."


back to top