Springfield-Greene County Library District discussion

Superhero comics!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 09, 2018 07:42AM) (new)

1. Who is your favorite superhero?

2. Do you prefer Marvel or DC superhero comics?

3. If you could have one superpower, what would you choose?

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 26 comments 1. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 1: Squirrel Power. She is the best! I would love to see her appear onscreen in the MCU sometime. (Anna Kendrick or Shannon Purser would be awesome!)

2. I prefer Marvel mostly because I am more familiar with them due to the success of their movies.

3. I would want to sing amazing opera and save the world from aliens (Mars Attacks). It is the best super power because you can save the world but also has the practical use of being an employable skill.

Flying would also be good.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily wrote: "1. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 1: Squirrel Power. She is the best! I would love to see her appear onscreen in the MCU sometime. (Anna Kendrick or Shannon Purser would be awes..."

Love your answers. As for me...

1. Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal tied with Squirrel Girl. I love them both because of their spunk and realness!

2. Marvel, because the characters are way funnier. DC is often too serious for me. Although I've loved the DC Bombshells series!

3. I want the ability to read minds.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 26 comments Miranda wrote: "Emily wrote: "1. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 1: Squirrel Power. She is the best! I would love to see her appear onscreen in the MCU sometime. (Anna Kendrick or Shannon Purser..."

Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal is on my list!!

I think the ability to read minds would be both helpful and awful! (Think about Mel Gibson in What Women Want).

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily wrote: "Miranda wrote: "Emily wrote: "1. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 1: Squirrel Power. She is the best! I would love to see her appear onscreen in the MCU sometime. (Anna Kendrick o..."

True, true. Maybe invisibility is better? Easy to eavesdrop when you want to.