What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Swear on This Life
This topic is about Swear on This Life
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance: Two Authors are Childhood Sweethearts. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Madeline Rose (madauthormadi) | 2 comments I read a book last summer that was considered "New" from my local library (before I had Goodreads, ugh!) I'm guessing that it must have been published in 2016 or 2017, and it was published in the United States in English.
The book is a contemporary romance about childhood sweethearts who never got a proper chance to pursue their feelings for each other. Now they're both grown up, both authors, but the female main character is far less successful than the male counterpart. While she struggles to write something herself, he has published the story of their equally troubling childhoods and is making a fortune off of it, but he never got her permission to publish the secrets of her adolescence.
Once she finds out that he's profiting off of her pain, she tracks him down to confront him, but the encounter has a different outcome (no spoilers!)
From what I remember, it has a simple-ish title, but of course, I can't remember it for the life of me! I've tried scouring Google, but it wasn't that popular of a book. Please help!

Madeline Rose (madauthormadi) | 2 comments Ayshe wrote: "Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino?"

YES! That's it! Thank you!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Swear on This Life (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Renee Carlino (other topics)