Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta readers required soon for romance.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Ralley | 2 comments Hi,
Thanks for letting me join this wonderful group. I'll hopefully, be ready to send my latest novel 'Falling for a Duke' out to beta readers by Sunday, I say with everything crossed. I have a couple lined up but would like a few more.
At the moment it stands at 78600 word, but with 40 pages left to check, it might change slightly.
Couple of sex scenes, mild swearing and violence.
Here's the blurb.

A Cinderella story to melt anyone’s heart.

Living the life of a slave behind the hands of her mother and brother, Bella hasn't known genuine love since the death of her father.

Against his sister's advice and constant meddling, The Duke of Starthberg is willing to risk his title to find true love, a thing his sister insists doesn’t exist.

A visit from a charming masked woman during Gretna’s annual gala, which includes a masked ball courtesy of his sister, might prove the Duke right. In his quest, to find the beauty behind the mask, he meets and falls in love with Bella, the owner of another Husky stud.

With two potential wives now in his sight, must The Duke break the heart of one of them?

Yet, all is never a happy ending as Bella's conniving mother has her own set of wicked plans.

Will the Duke have his fairy-tale ending?

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments I would love read it. I am not professional beta reader. I would love to beta reader for you. Please PM me, if you are interested.

message 3: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Ralley | 2 comments Hi, thanks for responding. Can I ask if you have beta read before and have some experience, doesn’t matter if yourare professional all not, most aren’t. I just need someone who has some experience, due to being a new author.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments Yes, I been a beta read for a year now. There is not anything wrong with new author. i would love to work with you. I work with PDF or word only. I want to let you know that up front. If you are still interested PM me.

message 5: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle | 1 comments I'm interested.

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Woods | 9 comments I would love to read, building up my beta reader profile before looking for professional editing work. Thanks