Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > PTC Qualified proof-editor, member of Sfep, free 2k sample edit and cut-price Goodreader paid rate

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aitch (last edited Nov 15, 2018 07:49AM) (new)

Aitch Diamond | 85 comments I am an experienced author proof-editor and qualified proofreader reader. I have completed Basic proofreading with the PTC and I am a member of Sfep (The society of Proofreaders and Editors). I offer a FREE beta/proofread for your first 2K or so words. For many people, this is enough to help you clean up your complete draft yourself, and pick out any mistakes that you have missed or anything which affects the flow of your writing. I can find, punctuation, spelling, grammar, POV, plot, flow, pace, etc. You get back a changes-tracked annotated word doc. For paid services, I offer Goodreads members a special cut-rate service for self-publishing authors
Please inquire on this thread or message me or, email me your 2K to itsoverthehorizon@yahoo.com or visit
https://goodreaderfornovels.wixsite.c... to find out more.
Prefer not to do erotica or LGBTQ+ thanks.
I look forward to reading your work
Cheers
haze

message 2: by Tomaž (new)

Tomaž Vargazon | 3 comments Hello

I'm looking for a beta reader, sci-fi. I'd like the free sample first, but I might be interested for the paid package as well. How much do you charge beyond the first 5k words? Do you have any advice regarding copyright protection?

I perfer PM to email, email is below:
t.vargazon@siol.net

Thanks!

message 3: by Aitch (last edited Aug 11, 2018 06:26AM) (new)

Aitch Diamond | 85 comments No problem Tomaz. Just send you 5K over to itsoverthehorizon@yahoo.com

message 4: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Batston (bandi) | 13 comments Haze took a look at the first 2000 words of a project I was struggling with. I had written two beginnings and was unsure which one would work better. She read both and provided me with a very incisive commentary, listing what worked and what didn't in both versions. She also gave me some pointers about the different trajectories the story can take with each version.

Thanks so much Haze for helping out. I hope to contact you once the story is done.