What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Murder mystery romance I think in historic England where an evil aunt moves in to a girls house and causes problems. Possible Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Boppe | 1 comments **potentially spoilers ahead
I read this book probably 6 years ago and I think it was more recently published then... I'm pretty sure the book takes place in a sort of aristocratic era in England or some other Western European country. It is narrated by the teen girl/daughter of the book. Basically (from what I remember) the girls mother has a twin or a sister who moves in with them and I think murders the reak mother and tries to take her place as the woman of the house. I think she murders the husband too. I don't think this is a young adult book, I remember some rauchier stuff in it, but it could be. I also specifically remember in the book there being a discussion about some sort of specific room, like a greenhouse or plant room or something?? I think the cover had a lot of red and black in it but I'm not sure. PLEASE HELP thank you all!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Kelly ~~

You can bump your thread every thirty days or so to move it back to the top of the folder. More eyes will see your thread, and surely someone will know it!