#AYEARATHON discussion

August 2018 - Family Favorites > Day 4 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
Time is gaining on us!
How has your reading been going?

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 231 comments A really bad day of reading... Got home from work way later than planned, watched tv + spend time on GR, fell asleep while reading so I only managed to read about 30 pages :((

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 231 comments The 100, Quantico, Altered Carbon, Shades of Blue, Tokyo Ghoul (the rest of my series are on summer break).

message 4: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
Susy wrote: "The 100, Quantico, Altered Carbon, Shades of Blue, Tokyo Ghoul (the rest of my series are on summer break)."

Ooo, I Loved me some Altered Carbon! Did you read the book? After Binging the Show I did. Especially when I saw it was a triology!

I SO need to catch up on "The 100" Like I know whats been going on but it deserves a Binge watch BUT since I'm trying to catch up on my Reading Challenge It's on the back burner!

message 5: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 231 comments No I didn’t read the books. I’m a slow reader and sometimes have to choose between reading the book and watching the show...

Often when I get home from work I’m too tired to read, so I’ll just watch some shows...