GodReads discussion

The Awakened (The Lazarus Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Awakened
Review request

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (new) - added it

Richard Spillman | 2 comments Might you be interested in reviewing my novel, The Awakened, which will be
released Oct 1? If you are I can send you a hard copy just before then or, as I could
send you an ecopy now. The book is Christian spec fiction. The back cover summary
is below.
Thanks, Richard Spillman
Everyone dies once. But what if a chosen few were raised from the dead?
Two thousand years ago Jesus resurrected his friend, Lazarus and founded a secret
organization: SOAR. Since then Jesus has added to the resurrected—The
Awakened—to aid Lazarus in SOAR's battle against Satan's slaves, the UnVeilers.
The threat is escalating. The UnVeilers have stepped up their attacks on mankind
through a charming leader and a devastating series of bombings in Dubai and Tel
Aviv. But the invasion doesn't stop with international terrorism. The UnVeilers are
searching for a secret that Jesus embedded in Lazarus’ journal that not even Lazarus
knows—and it will determine the fate of mankind. After a failed cyber-attack against
SOAR's computers, Lazarus and his team of experts must find the secret before the
UnVeilers do. What clue is he overlooking that could turn the tide of this ageless
conflict?
The souls fighting with Lazarus are weary, but the war against evil is far from won.
Can Lazarus and his team set aside their longing for heaven and put a stop to these
satanic attacks before it's too late?

message 2: by Darrin (new)

Darrin Niday (nirrad) | 4 comments I would be interested in reading it.

message 3: by Richard (new) - added it

Richard Spillman | 2 comments Thanks. Email me at spillmrj@plu.edu with your email address and I'll give you a kindle version.