Damon Salvatore Fanclub discussion

The Vampire Diaries > Ships and Love

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by prettywhenicry (new)

prettywhenicry | 66 comments Mod
Okay, so everyone has favorite ships from tvd right??
I am pretty sure my favorite ship was Delena throughout most of the series. But now my favorite ship is Bonenzo (my fav character still being Damon)
I mean Bonnie and Enzo ARE SO FUCKING ADORABLE TOGETHER!!!!
GOD I AM IN LOVE.

message 2: by prettywhenicry (new)

So i have begun watching Vampire Diaries again and I just have to say this? Even though Damon is and always been my favorite character, I kindof hope that stelena would have been endgame :/
Delena just doesn't cut it for me anymore :(

message 3: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments bury_a_friend wrote: "So i have begun watching Vampire Diaries again and I just have to say this? Even though Damon is and always been my favorite character, I kindof hope that stelena would have been endgame :/
Delena ..."
So I am torn..... I mean I love them both but I feel like poor Stefan kept getting the short end of the stick and he was the one who kept having to sacrifice his happiness. So I kinda wanted the whole Stelena but at the same time I love how Damon is with Elena and how much he loved her. So idk I'm torn. Because even though Caroline and Stefan were cute together I wanted Caroline and Klaus together which would've left Stefan with no one.

Is it sad that I'm putting this much thought into a show??? lol

message 4: by prettywhenicry (new)

Anna Lynn wrote: "bury_a_friend wrote: "So i have begun watching Vampire Diaries again and I just have to say this? Even though Damon is and always been my favorite character, I kindof hope that stelena would have b..."

Oh I totally do get you XD
Sometimes I feel quite pathetic, idk why (sorry, not sorry)
So I put some more thought into Stelena, then I decided that I only shipped Delena cos I LOVE Damon? It's like I would do/say anything for him to just "get the girl".
But well, I really think Stefan and Elena were better off together.
And well...I kindof shipped Damon and Rose.

PS- KLAROLINE ALL THE DAMN WAY

message 5: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments bury_a_friend wrote: "Anna Lynn wrote: "bury_a_friend wrote: "So i have begun watching Vampire Diaries again and I just have to say this? Even though Damon is and always been my favorite character, I kindof hope that st..." Yeah I liked Rose.... I think bc it was the first time he showed feelings for someone other than Elena. But then he got stuck in the hell dimention with Bonnie and I was loving them. So I would have been happy with Stefan getting Elena, Damon getting Bonnie, Klaus getting Caroline. I like Enzo just fine but he wasn't my favorite. I also thought Rebecca and Matt were cute.... too bad they didn't last. Are you watching Legacies?

message 6: by prettywhenicry (new)

Anna Lynn wrote: "bury_a_friend wrote: "Anna Lynn wrote: "bury_a_friend wrote: "So i have begun watching Vampire Diaries again and I just have to say this? Even though Damon is and always been my favorite character,..."

Even though I've heard that Damon ends up with Bonnie in the books (and Stefan with Elena), I prefer Damon and Bonnie as best friends. Bonenzo is actually one of my favorite ships lol.
Rebekah and Matt were too cute, but who are we kidding? Matt can never be a competition to Marcel.
Oh yes, I am watching legacies. so disappointed really. alaric is the only one holding me to the show and the only people I ship in that show are Penelope and Josie (although Hope and Josie are cute too) and Hope and Rafael. Landon is just boring and Lizzie just...idk weird.

message 7: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments bury_a_friend wrote: "Anna Lynn wrote: "bury_a_friend wrote: "Anna Lynn wrote: "bury_a_friend wrote: "So i have begun watching Vampire Diaries again and I just have to say this? Even though Damon is and always been my f..."
I agree. I love Alaric and my favorite episodes were the ones with Jeremy Gilbert and Matt Donovan. And i cried in the one with Jo. but I kinda wanted Hope and Roman. I was hoping he'd be on Legacies. Im not a Landon fan either. And yeah Rebecca and Marcel all the way. Yeah Lizzie is too crazy all the time. I'm liking it ok, its just not TVD or the Originals.... I hope they can get a few more people from those shows to join Legacies for next season. Maybe Freya, Matt, Jeremy, Davina..... I mean there are plenty of humans and witches they can make regulars. I think it will make this show so much better.

message 8: by prettywhenicry (new)

Anna Lynn wrote: "bury_a_friend wrote: "Anna Lynn wrote: "bury_a_friend wrote: "Anna Lynn wrote: "bury_a_friend wrote: "So i have begun watching Vampire Diaries again and I just have to say this? Even though Damon i..."

Yeah I think more of the Mikaelson family could make this show better. Especially, Kol (since he and Hope were pretty close). Yeah Roman and Hope would have been better. But well, he kind of killed her mother? Or atleast had a part in it...so yeah. no lol.

message 9: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments Ok i totally just took care of what you asked.... lol. So how did you feel about season 7 and 8 without Elena in the picture?

message 10: by prettywhenicry (new)

Anna Lynn wrote: "Ok i totally just took care of what you asked.... lol. So how did you feel about season 7 and 8 without Elena in the picture?"

Do you really ask that after knowing I stan stelena???????
Dude, The writers totally confirmed that if Elena had returned for just one more season, stelena would have been end game :/
so yeah, i hate that she left

message 11: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments Me too. But the seasons turned out better than i thought they would. I loved seeing Damon and Stefan's relationship grow. But i hate that Elena was absent.

message 12: by prettywhenicry (new)

Anna Lynn wrote: "Me too. But the seasons turned out better than i thought they would. I loved seeing Damon and Stefan's relationship grow. But i hate that Elena was absent."

Yeah I admit that the seasons were awesome XD

message 13: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mysteria02) | 33 comments Delena
Klaroline
Bonenzo
Kalijah
Jolaric

message 14: by Prior Eaton (new)

Prior Eaton  | 14 comments 🥰Bonnie and Enzo🥰