Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > Reviews for New Short Stories

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie Thompson (angiethompson) | 18 comments Hi, everyone!

I've recently published two short stories, and I'd love to get some reviews on them. Rather than posting the blurbs here, I thought I'd give you some of my scattered author thoughts on what each story's about. If they pique your interest, you can check out the official blurbs in the links. ;)

Love Blind by Angie Thompson

A sweet romance involving a skiing accident, a broken vase, a nosy neighbor, and coffee. :)

Love Blind is permafree on every retailer except for Amazon (still working on that), but if you'd like a Kindle copy in the meantime, feel free to message me.

Code by Angie Thompson

A slightly-futuristic, computery, suspense-ish sibling adventure. (Genres... :P)

Code is $0.99 on most retailers, but I'd be happy to provide free copies for review as well. Just message me and let me know which file type you'd like.

Thanks!

message 2: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 76 comments Angie wrote: "Hi, everyone!

I've recently published two short stories, and I'd love to get some reviews on them. Rather than posting the blurbs here, I thought I'd give you some of my scattered author thoughts ..."

*looks excited* I read the whole "Code" story, right?? :)

message 3: by Angie (new)

Angie Thompson (angiethompson) | 18 comments R.A. wrote: "Angie wrote: "Hi, everyone!

I've recently published two short stories, and I'd love to get some reviews on them. Rather than posting the blurbs here, I thought I'd give you some of my scattered au..."

You read all but a couple slightly extended parts of scenes that I added back in at the last minute (no major changes). ;) I'd be happy to send you an "official" copy in place of the Google doc, though! Remind me which format you prefer?

Also, I hope it's okay that I mentioned you in the acknowledgements. ;) Your feedback was so helpful! :D

message 4: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 76 comments Angie wrote: "R.A. wrote: "Angie wrote: "Hi, everyone!

I've recently published two short stories, and I'd love to get some reviews on them. Rather than posting the blurbs here, I thought I'd give you some of my..."

Ah okay!! Sure, you can sent me an "official" copy!!!! ;) Could I read "Love Blind" as well? ;)

Oh my goodness, you're so sweet! That's not a problem! :D

Do you do EPub versions? If now, PDF is fine!

message 5: by Angie (new)

Angie Thompson (angiethompson) | 18 comments R.A. wrote: "Angie wrote: "R.A. wrote: "Angie wrote: "Hi, everyone!

I've recently published two short stories, and I'd love to get some reviews on them. Rather than posting the blurbs here, I thought I'd give ..."

I do have epubs and just confirmed I also still have your email. Files are on their way! :D

message 6: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 76 comments Angie wrote: "R.A. wrote: "Angie wrote: "R.A. wrote: "Angie wrote: "Hi, everyone!

I've recently published two short stories, and I'd love to get some reviews on them. Rather than posting the blurbs here, I thou..."

Yay! Thank you so much! :D

message 7: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla I would love to review Love Blind! I prefer Modi, but can do PDF if need be.

message 8: by Angie (new)

Angie Thompson (angiethompson) | 18 comments Mikayla wrote: "I would love to review Love Blind! I prefer Modi, but can do PDF if need be."

I can send you a mobi file, Mikayla! Could you message me with your email?

Thanks!

message 9: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla Angie wrote: "Mikayla wrote: "I would love to review Love Blind! I prefer Modi, but can do PDF if need be."

I can send you a mobi file, Mikayla! Could you message me with your email?

Thanks!"

Will do!

message 10: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Morris | 24 comments Angie wrote: "Hi, everyone!

I've recently published two short stories, and I'd love to get some reviews on them. Rather than posting the blurbs here, I thought I'd give you some of my scattered author thoughts ..."

I'd read "Love Blind" if you don't need the review right now. I think I can get to it this month though. And you should still have my email. If not, let me know.

message 11: by Angie (new)

Angie Thompson (angiethompson) | 18 comments Rebekah wrote: "Angie wrote: "Hi, everyone!

I've recently published two short stories, and I'd love to get some reviews on them. Rather than posting the blurbs here, I thought I'd give you some of my scattered au..."

No rush on the review. ;) Thanks, Rebekah!

message 12: by Angie (new)

Angie Thompson (angiethompson) | 18 comments Also, an update--the price change has gone through on Amazon, so you can get Love Blind free in all formats now. :)

Review copies of Code are still available as well; just let me know.

Thanks, everyone!