What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Guy hates boss, wants to get back at him by dating his daughter. Falls for daughter.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Valdez | 2 comments I don’t know the publication date but it was about a guy who hated his boss and wanted to get back at him by dating his daughter. But ended up falling for her. There was more to the story but I can’t find the post. Please help

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2376 comments When did you read/see it? When/where was it set? Any idea why he hated the boss? Any further info on characters - jobs, names, appearance, etc? Can you remember the cover?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Valdez | 2 comments i never read it. it was a suggestion previously in another groul and i thought i wrote it down. i don't know much beaides that he didnt like him.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
Did you see this in another GR group? If so, maybe you can post your query in that group.

Since you know so little about the plot, and you may not recognize the correct book even it's suggested to you in UNSOLVED, you should probably move this to the folder "Suggest books for me" which will give you a wider range of books.

Either way, we need you to add some plot details to your header, as mentioned in the group rules at the top of the home page.