Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Looking for betas

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 22 comments I have a late draft of an action/romance novel and am looking for beta services. The manuscript is about 206k words. Please let me know if you are interested and what your fees are. Below is my blurb:

Length: Approximately 206k words
Description: Slow burn romance/action that gradually becomes “explicit romance.”
Genre: Cross-genre: superhero/romance

message 2: by Silvia (new)

Silvia (drumgenie) | 162 comments Hey Karen,
Your novel sounds right up my alley and I would love to talk to you more about your needs. If you would like to check out my website, you can view my services, fees, and testimonials. If you are interested in talking more, please feel free to send me a submission form or email me directly at silviasreadingcorner@gmail.com
Thanks and best of luck!

Silvia
www.silviasreading.webs.com

message 3: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Murie | 22 comments Hi Karen.

It's a pretty hefty project, but I'm interested in beta reading for you.

You can find all my information/fees/testimonials on https://amuriebeta.wordpress.com/

Or just shoot me an email at alexandermuriewriter@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

message 4: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Hello Karen,

Your novel seems really interesting, mainly because it's one of my favourite genres. I'd love to beta read your manuscript. I'm a passionate reader and have been reviewing books for over 3 and a half years, and beta reading for over 2 years. I you're interested, send me an email and we can discuss further :)

Email id - jennypatel97@gmail.com

Here's a link to my testimonials:

http://worldofabibliophile.blogspot.i...

message 5: by Cimone (new)

Cimone Watson | 93 comments Hi Karen,

I am very much interested. This sounds like a great concept. I would read it for $210. I am willing to do a sample read of the first 4k words first, so that you can learn my beta reading style and see if you like it. If you are interested, please email me at cimone.watson1@gmail.com.

message 6: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Baril | 25 comments Karen,

I'm a professional editor with Wise Words Editing (www.wwediting.ca) and a member of Editors Canada.

If you're interested in a manuscript critique or other editing services, I would love to take a look at your material. You can reach me at tim@wwediting.ca and we can talk about rates and timelines.

As your book is quite lengthy, when shopping around for services, you may find editing to be rather costly. But I'm sure that we can work out an affordable option to help you get your book to market.

- Tim Baril
tim@wwediting.ca

message 7: by Melinda (new)

Melinda  Taylor (mtaylor67) | 15 comments Hi Karen,
I am interested in being a beta reader for your book. I have beta reading experience and have had repeat clients. I am also excited about the genre of your book. I have book reviewing and proofreading experience too. I have done freelance work with clients on Upwork relating to these things. I am professional, hardworking, reliable, responsible, organized, detail oriented, and meet deadlines. I look forward to communicating and working with you.

message 8: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Gibson | 49 comments Hi! If you’re still looking for beta readers I’d very extremely interested! Your novel seems exactly the sort of thing I’d love! I’d be able to read it for $180, and if you are interested, please contact me at tabbygibson2016@gmail.com
Thanks,
Tabitha x

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara  (goodreadscomliterarybird29) | 23 comments Hi!

My name is Sara, I would love to Beta Read for you. You can email me at saraelise029@gmail.com and take a look at my website.

https://writersward.weebly.com/servic...

My rates depend on the time frame that you want the reading complete by, so it is very negotiable. Feel free to shoot me an email!!

-SARA

message 10: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi Schemerhorn (bobbi_schemerhorn) | 7 comments Hi Karen, if you are still looking for beta readers drop by my website, www.bobbischemerhornauthor.ca and check out my pricing and what I offer. I would love to help you out.

message 11: by Christy (new)

Christy H (christybetareads) | 178 comments Hey Karen,

If you're still looking for beta readers, I'm available to begin immediately! I charge .001/word and read approximately 10-50k words per day for a commission. Please feel free to email me at ChristyBetaReads@gmail.com if you're interested!

Thanks!
Christy

message 12: by TKSelbach13 (last edited Jul 29, 2019 09:41PM) (new)

TKSelbach13 | 90 comments I have been working as an independent freelance editor for about 8 years. My clients have been very pleased with my work thus far and would certainly be happy to provide recommendations if needed.

I recently achieved my bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, as well as accomplished a Study Abroad program with a focus in writing. I can provide a high attention to detail, the ability to think outside of the box, and an enthusiastic attitude that clients will find quite appealing.

Certifications: Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing
Experience: 8 years of Beta Reading, 2 years of commission work
Rates: $0.05 per word.
Turnaround: 1-3 months

$5 – 100 words
$50 – 1,000 words
$500 – 10,000 words
$5000 – 100,000 words