Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Brier (Book One of the Rose Quartet)
This topic is about Brier
45 views
Advanced Copies for Review > readers who love BDSM series

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Silvey (msilveywrites) | 18 comments I'm looking for ARC readers who would like to review an exciting new BDSM series. It is a safe, consensual relationship. If you're interested, please let me know. Thanks!


message 2: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J (jbrannock) | 13 comments I would be interested. What formats do you have available? I usually read on a kindle so if you have a .mobi file that would be great. You can message me here on goodreads or via email at: j_m_allen@hotmail.com.
Thanks!


message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Silvey (msilveywrites) | 18 comments J wrote: "I would be interested. What formats do you have available? I usually read on a kindle so if you have a .mobi file that would be great. You can message me here on goodreads or via email at: j_m_alle..."

Hi there. Thanks for the interest. Do you have a kindle address?


message 4: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J (jbrannock) | 13 comments sure - it's: j_m_allen_74@kindle.com
let me know what email it will be coming from so I can add it to the approved list before you send it...


message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Silvey (msilveywrites) | 18 comments J wrote: "sure - it's: j_m_allen_74@kindle.com
let me know what email it will be coming from so I can add it to the approved list before you send it..."


Your ARC copy has been sent. Thanks again!


message 6: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J (jbrannock) | 13 comments Melissa wrote: "J wrote: "sure - it's: j_m_allen_74@kindle.com
let me know what email it will be coming from so I can add it to the approved list before you send it..."

Your ARC copy has been sent. Thanks again!"


I didn't get it - I need to get your email address to add to my approved list before you send it to me...can you tell me what email address to add? I can let you know when I've added it so then you can email the ARC in...Thanks!


message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Silvey (msilveywrites) | 18 comments J wrote: "Melissa wrote: "J wrote: "sure - it's: j_m_allen_74@kindle.com
let me know what email it will be coming from so I can add it to the approved list before you send it..."

Your ARC copy has been sent..."


I'm sorry, you're right. masilveywrites@gmail.com


message 8: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J (jbrannock) | 13 comments sorry for the delay in getting back to you (was out of town). I've got your address added so you should be able to send it now with out any problems. Thanks, looking forward to reading / reviewing!


message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Silvey (msilveywrites) | 18 comments J wrote: "sorry for the delay in getting back to you (was out of town). I've got your address added so you should be able to send it now with out any problems. Thanks, looking forward to reading / reviewing!"

Thanks! it has been sent to your kindle address. Happy reading!


message 10: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Silvey (msilveywrites) | 18 comments Hi there! I was wondering if you'd had the chance to read Brier?


message 11: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J (jbrannock) | 13 comments OMG - I didn't see it come in...I will get it read by the weekend and get a review up - so sorry!


message 12: by Jodi (new)

Jodi | 8 comments Melissa wrote: "I'm looking for ARC readers who would like to review an exciting new BDSM series. It is a safe, consensual relationship. If you're interested, please let me know. Thanks!"

I would be interested. Thank You.


message 13: by G (new)

G (keenreader30) | 31 comments do you have a blurb?


message 14: by Jodi (new)

Jodi | 8 comments No


message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Silvey (msilveywrites) | 18 comments I'm sorry. Brier was released on August 31, and is no longer in ARC status. Blossom will go live on October 31.


message 16: by Jodi (new)

Jodi | 8 comments Ok Thank You.


back to top