What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window (The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window, #1)
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA romance where girls at party get first kiss “stolen”. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nichola (new)

Nichola Mcarthur | 7 comments I read this book a while ago (like a few months) and cannot for the life of me remember what it’s called! It was a young adult romance set in high school (maybe college) where the main protagonist get all dressed up and is at this party and she is drunk. She’s in the kitchen at one point and some guy kisses her and she is like trying to get him to stop and eventually her male friend pulls him away and maybe punches him im not too sure. Then she gets all upset and he asks what is wrong and she starts telling him how the guy stole her first kiss that she was keeping or whatever. The friend continues to tell her that she doesn’t have to worry cause her first kiss was with him, years and years prior. I get that this book sounds kinda generic but if anyone could let me know I would greatly appreciate it xx

Terri | 326 comments Love this book, have read it so many times! It is The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley

message 3: by Nichola (new)

Nichola Mcarthur | 7 comments Thank you! Xx

Terri | 326 comments LOL, Your welcome.