Shamelessly Promote Your Books discussion

Thieves' Honor by David Combs > Thieves' Honor, my debut novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Combs | 4 comments Hello, everyone. I am proud to share with you a peek of my debut novel, Thieves' Honor. This book represents a dream I have had since i was a kid-that of being a published author. I invite you to check out the sneak peek of the book over at Amazon. Synopsis below:

An ancient evil preys upon the great port city of Tarnath. Terror grips the citizens as aristocrats and commoners alike disappear into the night's shadows.

A foreign nobleman with a personal score against the "Dockside Slayer" offer three condemned men the chance to save their own lives. Before they can stop the Slayer though, a mage with doubts about his own power, a barbarian warrior always in the wrong place and time, and an arrogant cutpurse without caution must first overcome their own differences if they are to prove that there is such a thing ad Thieves' Honor.

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Grabowski | 1 comments Congrats on the new book.

message 3: by David (new)

David Combs | 4 comments Thank you very much!!

message 4: by David (new)

David Combs | 4 comments Working a little harder now on my marketing! I invite one and all to view the sneak preview of Thieves' Honor and the 5 star reviews at Amazon!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/aut...

message 5: by Frank (new)

Frank Kelso (frank_kelso) | 3 comments Hey David! Congrats on the new book. Marketing (a necessary evil) will suck up all your time. Pick one ad system (FB, AMS, BB), learn it, and focus on promoting while you continue to write. Good Luck. I'll post a review when I read your book.