Coffee & Books discussion

Archives > September 2018 Sign ups!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Rachel Jorquera  (racheljorquera) | 2950 comments Mod
Need help knocking down that sometimes OVERWHELMING To Be Read Shelf of yours???? Pair up with a fellow member and read a book together! It is tons of fun!

If you are interested, sign up for Book Buddies. You will be randomly paired with another member and together you will chat through PM (personal message) to choose a book to read and discuss during the month. After both of you are finished, please post a summary of the book the two of you chose to read and what you both thought of the book.

TIPS:
~ Make sure your profile is set to Public, or at least allow non-friends to Private Message you.
~ Consider adding more books to your "To-Read" shelf so it's easier for your partner to choose.
~ ONLY sign up if you are committed to participating!!! It is no fun to be paired with a buddy that doesn't respond!
~ Remember to check back to see who you've been paired with. it will be posted here as well as on the pairings post!
~ Have fun!

message 2: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (last edited Sep 03, 2018 02:20PM) (new)

Participants

Rachel Skye
Francesca
Sonya
Jane.Bennet
Rafėalla
Sepideh
Kat
Janet

message 3: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

As always, I am in!

message 4: by Francesca (new)

Francesca | 27 comments I am in

message 5: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 167 comments Sign me up please

message 6: by Jane (new)

Jane | 53 comments I'm in as well :D Thank you for the awesome August Newsletter, Rachel!

message 7: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Jane.Bennet wrote: "I'm in as well :D Thank you for the awesome August Newsletter, Rachel!"

So glad you enjoyed it :)!! As long as it is useful to at least one person, I am happy! :)

message 8: by Rafėalla (new)

Rafėalla Rinnie | 1 comments Sign me up pleaseee...

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat (bookworm2017) | 48 comments me please

message 10: by Sepideh (new)

Sepideh Dehghani | 3 comments I’m in.:)

message 11: by Janet (new)

Janet (janet78) I'm in! It's been a while since I participated but I'm happy to be back!

message 12: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

The pairs are in!

Rachel Skye and Janet
Francesca and Jane.Bennet
Sonya and Sepideh
Rafėalla and Kat

I am opening the pairings post as we speak so head that way to let me know what books you're reading!