Coffee & Books discussion

Archives > August Pairings: 2018!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (last edited Aug 21, 2018 07:42PM) (new)

Rachel Jorquera  (racheljorquera) | 2950 comments Mod
Pairings are up!! Please try and contact your partner as soon as you can. If for any reason you are no longer able to participate any more please let me know!

Let us know what you are reading once you decide with your buddy and I will add it into the log!

Pairings

Colleen and Rachel Skye: Circe
Kat and Sonja
Rina and Jen
Francesca and Snomer
John and Amber: Bossypants

message 2: by Francesca (new)

Francesca | 27 comments Snomer Hi, I was thinking of 'Cross her heart' or 'I see you'. Please let me know. Cheers, Francesca

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 93 comments Hi John,

Do you have any suggestions for a buddy read for August?

message 4: by Colleen (new)

Colleen  | 143 comments Rachel and I are going to read the BOM Circe.

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (bookworm2017) | 48 comments I haven't heard drom my book buddy, I added her as a friend but nothing?

message 6: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Kat wrote: "I haven't heard drom my book buddy, I added her as a friend but nothing?"

Hi Kat, let me ask Sonja :)

message 7: by John (new)

John | 73 comments John and Amber read Bossypants

message 8: by Colleen (new)

Colleen  | 143 comments I finally got my copy of Circe - starting it tomorrow! :)

message 9: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Colleen wrote: "I finally got my copy of Circe - starting it tomorrow! :)"

SO excited!

message 10: by Colleen (new)

Colleen  | 143 comments Just finished Rachel - sorry to be so far behind! But Circe was a popular book that had many holds at the library - I can see why. Liked the book a lot and it was so well done. I would have given it 4.5 stars vs. 4 if I could. I'll head over to the monthly book reads to chime in now.

message 11: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Colleen wrote: "Just finished Rachel - sorry to be so far behind! But Circe was a popular book that had many holds at the library - I can see why. Liked the book a lot and it was so well done. I would have given i..."

Yay! Checking nowww!