Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Short Story Swap

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Miller | 5 comments My name is Michael, I'm looking for a critique partner to swap short stories (or smaller sections of a larger work). My current work is mostly historical fiction, though I do have some sci-fi that I've also been working on, depending on your preference. I'm looking to swap for stories/excerpts in similar genres. (Others may be considered, but I may not be the best reader for things such as romance or fantasy, since I have little interest in either.)

If you're interested, respond to this post or email me at cubreporter51@comcast.net.

Thanks!

message 2: by R.M. (new)

R.M. Tafari | 62 comments I’m interested in the short science fiction. I have a short story I can swap. It is Fantasy. I know you said it’s not your preference but I’m ok you just looking at it and giving some feedback.

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael Miller | 5 comments Renga wrote: "I’m interested in the short science fiction. I have a short story I can swap. It is Fantasy. I know you said it’s not your preference but I’m ok you just looking at it and giving some feedback."

Email me your story at cubreporter51@comcast.net. I'll send one of mine.

message 4: by Eric (new)

Eric Balson | 36 comments Hello, Michael is this offer still open?

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Miller | 5 comments Yes. I'm always willing to swap work. What type of stories do you have?

message 6: by Eric (new)

Eric Balson | 36 comments A couple of science fiction stories plus one that could be described as literary fiction. But I'd like to do this one story at a time, starting with the literary fiction one.