2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Katee's Corner for 2018

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katee (last edited Oct 13, 2018 01:44PM) (new)

Katee | 68 comments Time for some challenges! Here is where I'll be making updates on the challenges I'm participating in.

SERIAL READER 2018

I will finish 1 series I have started before this year.
I will start 7 series this year.
I will read 2 series from start to finish this year.
I will read __ number of books that are part of a series. (# books)

My total number of books is 11/10.

SERIES STARTED THIS YEAR

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
☑︎ Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard King's Cage (Red Queen, #3) by Victoria Aveyard War Storm (Red Queen, #4) by Victoria Aveyard
Dublin Murder Squad by Tana French
☑︎ In the Woods (Dublin Murder Squad, #1) by Tana French The Likeness (Dublin Murder Squad, #2) by Tana French Faithful Place (Dublin Murder Squad, #3) by Tana French Broken Harbour (Dublin Murder Squad, #4) by Tana French The Secret Place (Dublin Murder Squad, #5) by Tana French The Trespasser (Dublin Murder Squad #6) by Tana French
Donovan Trilogy by W. Michael Gear
☑︎ Outpost (Donovan Trilogy #1) by W. Michael Gear
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
☑︎ The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1) by Michael Scott ☑︎ The Magician (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #2) by Michael Scott The Sorceress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #3) by Michael Scott The Necromancer (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #4) by Michael Scott The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #5) by Michael Scott The Enchantress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #6) by Michael Scott
Graceling Realm by Kristin Cashore
☑︎ Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore Fire (Graceling Realm, #2) by Kristin Cashore Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3) by Kristin Cashore

SERIES STARTED & FINISHED THIS YEAR

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
☑︎ Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo ☑︎ Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo
Arc of a Scythe by Neal Shusterman
Scythe (Arc of a Scythe, #1) by Neal Shusterman Thunderhead (Arc of a Scythe, #2) by Neal Shusterman

SERIES STARTED BEFORE THIS YEAR

The Passage Series by Justin Cronin
☑︎ The Passage (The Passage, #1) by Justin Cronin ☑︎ The Twelve (The Passage, #2) by Justin Cronin ☑︎ The City of Mirrors (The Passage, #3) by Justin Cronin
The Left Hand of God Series by Paul Hoffman
☑︎ The Left Hand of God (The Left Hand of God, #1) by Paul Hoffman The Last Four Things (The Left Hand of God, #2) by Paul Hoffman The Beating of His Wings (The Left Hand of God, #3) by Paul Hoffman
The Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson
☑︎ The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) by Brandon Sanderson Words of Radiance (The Stormlight Archive, #2) by Brandon Sanderson Oathbringer (The Stormlight Archive, #3) by Brandon Sanderson
The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice
☑︎ Interview with the Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles, #1) by Anne Rice ☑︎ The Vampire Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles, #2) by Anne Rice ☑︎ The Queen of the Damned (The Vampire Chronicles, #3) by Anne Rice ☑︎ The Tale of the Body Thief (The Vampire Chronicles, #4) by Anne Rice ☑︎ Memnoch the Devil (The Vampire Chronicles, #5) by Anne Rice ☑︎ The Vampire Armand (The Vampire Chronicles #6) by Anne Rice ☑︎ Merrick (The Vampire Chronicles, #7) by Anne Rice ☑︎ Blood and Gold (The Vampire Chronicles #8) by Anne Rice ☑︎ Blackwood Farm (The Vampire Chronicles, #9) by Anne Rice ☑︎ Blood Canticle (The Vampire Chronicles, #10) by Anne Rice ☑︎ Prince Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles, #11) by Anne Rice ☑︎ Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis (The Vampire Chronicles, #12) by Anne Rice

message 2: by Katee (last edited Oct 13, 2018 01:53PM) (new)

Katee | 68 comments GOODREADS 2018 READING CHALLENGE

Progress: 16/20

January
1. Narcissus in Chains (January 21) ✦✦✦✧✧
2. Banquet For the Damned (January 26) ✦✦✦✧✧
3. Wicked Plants: The Weed That Killed Lincoln's Mother and Other Botanical Atrocities (January 31) ✦✦✦✦✧

February

March

April

May
4. Artemis (May 14) ✦✦✦✧✧
5. The Death Artist (May 24) ✦✦✧✧✧

June
6. Graceling (June 13) ✦✦✦✦✧

July
7. In the Woods (July 1) ✦✦✧✧✧
8. Red Queen (July 18) ✦✦✦✦✧

August
9. Outpost (August 12) ✦✦✦✦✧
10. Six of Crows ✦✦✦✦✧
11. The Twelve ✦✦✦✦✦

September
12.Crooked Kingdom ✦✦✦✦✦
13.The City of Mirrors ✦✦✦✦✦

October
14. The Alchemyst ✦✦✧✧✧
15. The Magician ✦✦✧✧✧
16. Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis ✦✦✦✧✧
Scythe
Thunderhead

November

December

Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard In the Woods (Dublin Murder Squad, #1) by Tana French Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore The Death Artist by Jonathan Santlofer Artemis by Andy Weir Wicked Plants The Weed That Killed Lincoln's Mother and Other Botanical Atrocities by Amy Stewart Banquet For the Damned by Adam Nevill Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #10) by Laurell K. Hamilton Outpost (Donovan Trilogy #1) by W. Michael Gear Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo The Twelve (The Passage, #2) by Justin Cronin The City of Mirrors (The Passage, #3) by Justin Cronin The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1) by Michael Scott The Magician (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #2) by Michael Scott Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis (The Vampire Chronicles, #12) by Anne Rice