What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Broken and Screwed (BS, #1)
This topic is about Broken and Screwed
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. College romance where guy's best friend dies and he falls for the sister. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by CC (new)

CC | 5 comments Ok help!! Here is what I remember of the plot- the main character is a popular guy but very private, and loses his best friend. The sister shows up at college and he is unhappy because she reminds him of her. He has his portrait hanging in his house. She wants to keep their relationship and past a secret bc she doesn’t want attention from knowing him since he’s the popular guy on campus. They have a super dramatic relationship and often “sense” her brother around them. (Spoiler) one night one of his roommates attacks her and gets kicked out of the house. I think I read it in the last year.
Any ideas!?!?

message 2: by Widya (last edited Aug 07, 2018 10:06AM) (new)

Widya (ongelswidya) | 4 comments I just reread this series yesterday. It’s Broken and Screwed and Broken and Screwed 2 by Tijan.

message 3: by CC (new)

CC | 5 comments I read that recently too but it’s not the same book. It’s similar.... so frustrating. I can picture it and just cannot think of the name. Thank you so much for responding!!!

message 4: by CC (new)

CC | 5 comments Widya you were right!! I forgot about the second one but that was exactly the series! Thank you!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Broken and Screwed (other topics)
Broken and Screwed 2 (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tijan (other topics)