Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Of Dreams and Nightmares
This topic is about Of Dreams and Nightmares
Review Requests > Seeking Reviews for Paranormal Erotic Romance Collection of Short Stories

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Vane | 5 comments Hi everyone,

I am Morgan Vane and I have just released my first book! It's called "Of Dreams and Nightmares: A Collection of Short Stories" and it's a paranormal erotic romance, with some elements of horror thrown in for taste.

It consists of three stories; the first two are short, but the third one is about sixty pages on its own. I would love it if you would review it, either here or on Amazon! This is the Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FRMBGLB and the blurb goes like this:

"Two souls eternally entwined, circling one another in an endless loop. They cannot help but be drawn to their counterpart, no matter the circumstances; societal taboos, morality, even death itself cannot keep them apart. Nothing exists but the need to be together and the desire is absolute.

Will they be able to break the cycle that binds them to this forever game, or is there no other choice but to let the wheel keep turning on? Yet for change to come, the drive behind it needs to exist beforehand; is an end to their internal dance the outcome they both strive for?

This book consists of three short stories, featuring one couple, striving to connect and find their meant one across several different timelines."

You can contact me at morgan_vane@yahoo.com, or leave a comment here with your mail address and the format you would prefer and I will email you a copy ASAP.

If you want to see an example of my writing before you commit, you can get a sample of the book on Amazon, or you can visit my blog here on Goodreads, I have left a preview of the first chapter of the first story there.

Please consider it and thanks!

Sebanti | 39 comments this is my email. sebanti82@gmail.com
I'd prefer pdf. thank you. looking forward to reading those stories. sounds interesting.

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Vane | 5 comments Great, thank you so much! I've sent the book to your mail, I hope you enjoy it!