Complaint Department discussion

Topics Created by Members > Reasons to Live

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) | 339 comments Hey everyone

When you're feeling down, what do you find are reasons for you to keep going?

message 2: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) | 339 comments I made this topic because many of our complaints talk about the reasons we want to just give up on life, to sit in our houses and never leave. But sometimes we need a reminder of the little things that we should look forward to. We can bond over complaints but we can also bond over reminders of the little things that keep us going

(hope this is allowed since it isn't a complaint thread).

A small reason for me to get out of bed and try my best is that moment when you step into the sunlight after spending time in air conditioning. After a while, it gets a little chilly and you crave just a hint of the sun's warmth. That moment when you step outside into the sun, before you've started sweating and overheating, that delicious warmth like nature is giving you a hug. That's one reason to keep going.

message 3: by Lori S. (new)

Lori S. (fuzzipueo) | 2809 comments For me, it's been about what astrophysicists and astronomers find out in the multi-universe, what's coming down the pipeline from my favorite and new authors, what my niece will dream up next in Minecraft ... There are a lot of reasons to get up and get going (though I admit to just sitting still and playing too many games of Pyramid Solitaire and not getting anything done as a result ...).