✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Kittie and Toota 3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Would you like to start with your character description?

message 2: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments I guess so. Just the basics?

message 3: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Yeah.

Name:
Physical Description or image:
Geneticaly Modified(?):

message 4: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Oh and the genetically modified would be like Alexandria's Genesis.

message 5: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments Name: Elliot Havlliard
Sex: M
Appearance: https://pin.it/yejtbqh5leckfy

Name: Luna Devereux
Sex: F
Appearance: https://pin.it/dgbx32smxvqa5k

message 6: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Do you want any of them to be genetically modified?

message 7: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments Nah, I can’t think of any genetic modification.

message 8: by Kittie (last edited Aug 07, 2018 07:15AM) (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Name: Abigail
Sex: F
Appearance:
Genetic Mutation: Alexandria's Genesis with agility and some physic abilities

Name: Xander
Sex: M
Appearance:
Genetic Mutation: Alexandria's Genesis with agility and healing abilities

message 9: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments Okay great

message 10: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments ((You mind if I start??))

message 11: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments Not at all. Go ahead.

message 12: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Abigail runs down an unknown street. Mud caked her hair and rain beat down on her back. She'd been running for miles and had finally come across a town and was running down an alleyway before turning a corner and running headlong into someone knocking them both to the ground.

message 13: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments ((Wait, I FORGOT THE PLAN DAMMIT. SORRY))

message 14: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments (( lol its fine. She runs into Elliot, hiding from government goons who created her. So he protects her.))

message 15: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments Elliot was carrying a sword and that was it. He had been running from his own group of guards when he ran into her. “Fuck,” he cursed, looking around the corner he had come from and then the corner she had. “Fuck fuck fuck,” he said and then saw a small opening where the sewers where. He quickly grabbed it and lifted. “Get in,” he said. They’d know where the two of them were but it would at least stall them.

message 16: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Abigail was worried, afraid of being trapped in the sewers but quickly responded, leaping down the manhole, her feet landing hard in dirty water below. She quickly waded over to a walk way up out of the soiled waters on the side of the sewer wall.

message 17: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments He looked around and quickly jumped in after her. “Are you okay?” He asked her, not particularly caring whether she was or not. “Who are you, girl?” He asked, pointing his sword at her, ready to attack at any moment.

message 18: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments She narrowed her eyes at him and quickly smacked the sword to the side. "Someone who doesn't like weapons pointed at her.." She frowned. "And someone who doesn't want to get caught." She said. She was in no mood to be threatened, but she was soaking wet, freezing cold, and shivering in fear.

message 19: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments He raised his eyebrows, though was impressed that she had the nerve. He didn’t show it, however. “Prove your not some kind of spy and I wont throw you to the wolves.”

message 20: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Abigail sighed and looked around until she spotted a small wall lamp on the sewer wall and stood by it so he could see the colour of her eyes. They were purple. A side effect of her condition as an altered human. Tears filled her eyes against her will as she glared at him. "Don't you see? If you turn me in, they won't just kill me. They'll keep me.. And ruin me. Because I'm not supposed to exist."

message 21: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments Elliot had to stare at her for a few moments before he remembered how to breathe. “Fine. Just don’t cause any trouble,” he warned her. “Come on, let’s get out of here before they find us.”

message 22: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Abigail nods and quietly follows him. "Sorry.." She mumbled. "I didn't intend to get someone else roped in with me.." She looked at the floor and chewed her lip.

message 23: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments He glanced at her, “you didn’t get me roped in. If anything, it’s the opposite.”

message 24: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments She looks up at him and opens her mouth to say something, when a loud clang behind her makes her jump and look behind her. Yellow lights from flashlights can be seen on the wall behind them from around the corner. along with the murmur of guard talking among each other.

message 25: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments “Fuck,” Elliot whispered and ducked, “we have to get into the water or they’ll find us.” He stared at the group of guard, his sword held tightly in his hand.

message 26: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Abigail nodded and slid into the water as quickly and quietly as she could, careful not to make a splash.

message 27: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments Elliot cringed when he saw how dirt the water was before he carefully got in. He grabbed her hand and quickly hid them.

message 28: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Abigail's hand shivered in his, her fingers freezing cold. She stayed close to him and as quist as possible as the guards passed them by.

message 29: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments ((Sorry it took so long, I'm going to be in the hospital a few days with my daughter.))

message 30: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments He pressed his back to the wall, hoping like hell they wont bother pointing the flashlights at the water. Trying to swim away would just make them more likely to get caught.

((You have a daughter? CUTE. It’s completely alright, I hope she gets better soon!))

message 31: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments ((Yeah! She is absolutely adorable! She's 4 months old now! She's fine but she stopped gaining weight so we're trying to figure out what's wrong is all))

message 32: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Abigail squeezes her eyes shut as she heard the footsteps behind their heads, squeezing Elliot's hand firmly. They finally passed and went around a corner the gleam of flashlights fading away with distance.

message 33: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments ((Oh, well, I hope everything is alright with her then! What’s her name, if you don’t mind my asking?))

He let out a breath and watched them leave. However, he put a finger to his lips for her to stay quiet. “Do you want me to lift you up or can you climb?” He whispered as quietly as he could.

message 34: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments ((Her name is Nadia <3))

She looked at him for a moment. ".... Lift me.." She whispered back. She could manage by herself but it would be quieter with help.

message 35: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments ((Such a pretty name, too!))

Elliot glanced in the direction the guards had gone one last time before he put his hands around her waist and lifted her upwards, holding onto the wall.

message 36: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Abigail gracefully climber the rest of the way put of the water, tirning back around and offering Elliot her hand to lift him up as well.

message 37: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments Elliot had already pulled himself out silently when he saw her reached down to help. He didn’t say anything.

message 38: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments She quickly snatches her hand away and her face turns bright red as she hold her hand to her chest. She looks at the floor ans continues to walk on in silence.

message 39: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments ((so embarassing! XD))

message 40: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments ((LOOL))

Elliot quickly pretended he hadn’t noticed, not wanting to embarrass her further. He looked down at himself disgustedly. “Lets wait here a while longer.”

message 41: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Abigail turns around to face him. "W-What if they come back through here??" She asked, feeling trapped.

message 42: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments “I’ll hear them,” he responded, “just stay hidde—wait,” he said. “I think we can probably climb back up there.”

message 43: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Abigail nodded. She didn't exactly trust him but he was probably her only hope now. "Lets go then. Being underground makes me feel uneasy.."

message 44: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments He stared at the hole they’d crawled into and paused. It was kind of high up so he wasn’t sure he’d be able to do it.

message 45: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments He stared at the hole they’d crawled into and paused. It was kind of high up so he wasn’t sure he’d be able to do it.

message 46: by Kittie (last edited Aug 09, 2018 02:01PM) (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Abigail got a small running start and kicked off the wall grabbing onto a ledge by the manhole and pulled herself up enough to push it open.

message 47: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments ((...))

message 48: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments Elliot blinked at the suddenness of it. “Okay, great,” he said.

message 49: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Abigail looked down at him. "Do you need a lift?" She asked in all seriousness.

message 50: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46919 comments “I’m fine,” he responded and backed away. He did the same thing she had but he wasn’t as graceful. He pulled himself up and looked around.

« previous 1