Hogsmeade discussion

Fun Stuff > Dream Journal

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Alrighty then. Here's how it's gonna work. I am Madame Sha-rokee (don't ask) and I will give you meaning unto even the most tangled dreams! Me and my trusty sidekicks Axel and Google will decipher your midnight visions! Daydreams not included....

Price: 1 buddy read of my choice. Jk,jk...lol

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) Okay... Here's what i dreamed (dreampt?) last night!

These two sentences are all i remember: What make seventh grade so bearable? and; What to do when going to eleventh grade?

Like why the seventh and eleventh grades? i don't even not have i ever gone to school.
and here's the kicker... I didn't even get the answers!!!
then i woke up, went to drink water, drank too much, and felt bloated and puke-ish. after that i only dreamed about puking. lol

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

👌 TMI Sophia, TMI. 😂😂

message 4: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) 😱😂😂

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Consider what the particular year in school (1st Grade, 6th Grade, Freshman year, etc.) means to you. For example, 1st Grade might represent childhood, new beginnings, or learning the basics. 7th Grade might represent adolescents or adolescent behavior. Freshman year might represent fresh starts, or a new phase or environment. Senior year might represent being an expert, or being almost done with a phase, worried about achieving a challenge (represented by graduation), having fun, or growing up. Dreaming that you are in an earlier grade than you actually are, or dreaming that you are still in school when you are actually not, can mean: The dream focuses on something from that earlier time frame (events, people, feelings, unresolved issues, unfinished business, etc. The dream is examining how far you've come since that time frame, or differences between then and now Something in your current life causes you to feel less mature or less capable, or perhaps you feel like someone is talking down to you or treating you like a child
Read more at: http://www.mydreamvisions.com/dreamdi... Copyright 2013 MyDreamVisions.com

message 6: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) WOW!!! that's so good!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right! I'm magical! You can ignore th at link at the bottom. I don't know why I pasted.. I mean, typed that! Lmfao

message 8: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) aiii lmao!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright. I have to stop eating and go do my workout now. It's twenty-five minutes. I'll talk to our later?

message 10: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) yeah! enjoy!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

So basically I was at a party for my youngest sibling except it was a bigger house than we have. I kept having to take our dogs out and my on was like stone cold mean to me about everything. Wouldn't let me eat even. Then I woke up. weird!

message 12: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) Wow that is weird!!!

message 13: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) What do you think it meant O.O

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

That's she might get mad at me?!? I hope not...

That's my least favorite thing!

message 15: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) gosh, i also hope she doesn't. on your behalf.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL 😂