Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > (18+) 10 Chapters of a 1st BDSM Fantasy Erotica Novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruby (new)

Ruby Marley (rubymarley) | 2 comments I'm looking for beta readers for my first erotica novel. It's set in a fantasy world, and focuses on a BDSM relationship (pet-play to be specifically). Please only 18+ betas. Thanks you!

message 2: by Junkomi (new)

Junkomi Eno | 5 comments BDSM you say...is it a yuri? :3 If not...I can still give it a read. ^-^

message 3: by Ruby (new)

Ruby Marley (rubymarley) | 2 comments Wolfy wrote: "BDSM you say...is it a yuri? :3 If not...I can still give it a read. ^-^"
There will eventually be a chapter involving the leading lady and a dominant female, but that hasn't been written yet, and the main relationship is not Yuri. But if you are still interested, let's start a private conversation.

message 4: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 74 comments I would be happy to beta read your work.

Feel free to message me.

message 5: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Michael (dreamersalexander) | 27 comments Hi Ruby. I'm interested in reading. A lot of my novels have erotic elements, and one is full erotica. I'd be interested to see how others write erotica, what they deem tasteful, what they deem too far etc. If you would like me to, please let me know and I'll send you my email in a private message.