Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

De parel in de lotusbloem (Suske en Wiske #214)
This topic is about De parel in de lotusbloem
Adding New Books > Please add this book to series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Dear Librarians,

I have just added a book. I was actually an old book but they publishers re-did the cover and gave it a new ISBN. However, it still holds the same number within the series:

(Suske en Wiske, #214)

When I click on the link I am taking to the right 'page' that says it is #214 in the series, however when I look in my profile it only appears as:

De parel in de lotus bloem

And not as:

De parel in de lotus bloem (Suske en Wiske, #214)

All the other books from this series also do. I am wondering if I did something incorrectly or if this require a librarian?

Thank you!

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 17213 comments Putting the series in the title is optional. If you go to the book page, you will see that the series still appears next to the title.

message 3: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19991 comments I've added the series to the title field, so it will also show on other pages than just the book page, like on your shelves.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Scott wrote: "Putting the series in the title is optional. If you go to the book page, you will see that the series still appears next to the title."

Oh, I get it. Thank you!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Arenda wrote: "I've added the series to the title field, so it will also show on other pages than just the book page, like on your shelves."

Je hebt volgens mij mijn Suske en Wiske verslaving ontdekt? Nogmaals bedankt Arenda!