Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

The Redemption Lie (Redemption Series Book 1)
This topic is about The Redemption Lie
Author Announcements > New Romantic Suspense-- Free to Reviewers!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amanda Clay (amandajclay) | 3 comments Hello! I would love to provide review copies of my new romantic suspense.

4.5 stars on Amazon!

Thank you!

The Redemption Lie by Amanda J. Clay

Synopsis:

Nina's an ex con.

Beck's an ambitious DEA Agent.

A dangerous kingpin wants them both dead.

Nina is trying to make amends for her sordid past as the girlfriend to Northern California’s leading drug kingpin. She’s even set up a business to help people like her land on their feet in the sleepy hamlet of Tahoe Village on Lake Tahoe's North Shore.

But when the DEA threatens to convict her of a past crime if she doesn’t go undercover, she has no choice but to reenter the criminal underground she thought she'd finally escaped.

Rising DEA Agent Beck Graham thinks busting the Lake Tahoe drug ring run by the dangerous Estonian mob could be just the boost his career needs. And he has a feeling the kingpin’s former girlfriend is the key to bringing it down.

But when an old enemy comes back seeking revenge, both their lives are threatened. Nina realizes she must face her past mistakes head on if they have any chance of surviving.

Don't miss the first book in this heart-pounding new romantic suspense series full of shocking twists, sizzling chemistry, and second chances.

What reviewers are saying:

★★★★★ "Sexy, thrilling and emotionally complex! I couldn't put it down."

★★★★★ "The start of a heart-pounding new series. I seriously cannot wait for the next book!"

★★★★★ "Can't. Put. It. Down!"

★★★★★ "This book asks the important questions. It's humanizing and complex!"

Nadine (amkindabusy) | 1 comments I would love to review the book for my blog, if that is possible! Thank you!

Amanda Clay (amandajclay) | 3 comments Nadine wrote: "I would love to review the book for my blog, if that is possible! Thank you!"

Hi Nadine, That would be great! Just let me know where to send it.

Cheers!

Amanda

message 4: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashesofabookdragon) | 12 comments I would love to review it! I’ll post on my blog, GR, and Instagram. ❤️

Amanda Clay (amandajclay) | 3 comments Ash wrote: "I would love to review it! I’ll post on my blog, GR, and Instagram. ❤️"

Wonderful! Please let me know where to send it. :) Thank you!

Amanda

Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Redemption Lie (other topics)