Making Connections discussion

Basic Yoga for Weight Loss
This topic is about Basic Yoga for Weight Loss
ARCHIVES > Free copies now available - Basic Yoga for Weight Loss (non-fiction)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Fury (samfury) Hi all,

Free copies of Aventura’s non-fiction book “Basic Yoga for Weight Loss” are now available (normally $5.99 on Kindle)

Basic Yoga for Weight Loss: 11 Basic Sequences for Losing Weight with Yoga

Lose Weight and Tone Up FAST with Basic Yoga

Basic Yoga for Weight Loss contains 11 basic yoga routines to promote weight loss and tone your body. It includes detailed instructions and pictures for all the yoga poses and sequences.

Get Your Free Review Copy Today

Formats available for free are PDF, EPUB, or MOBI. Please email or message me here on goodreads to get your copy.

Email: samfury@survivalfitnessplan.com
Subject Line: “Yoga Weight Loss Request”.

In the body of your email, please let me know what format you would like the book in. If you enjoy the book an honest review on Amazon and/or Goodreads would be very much appreciated.

Also, you can view more of my Aventura’s books at https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 2: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Fury (samfury) Hi all,

Free copies of Aventura’s non-fiction book “Basic Yoga for Weight Loss” are now available (normally $5.99 on Kindle)

Basic Yoga for Weight Loss: 11 Basic Sequences for Losing Weight with Yoga

Lose Weight and Tone Up FAST with Basic Yoga

Basic Yoga for Weight Loss contains 11 basic yoga routines to promote weight loss and tone your body. It includes detailed instructions and pictures for all the yoga poses and sequences.

Get Your Free Review Copy Today

Formats available for free are PDF, EPUB, or MOBI. Please email or message me here on goodreads to get your copy.

Email: samfury@survivalfitnessplan.com
Subject Line: “Yoga Weight Loss Request”.

In the body of your email, please let me know what format you would like the book in. If you enjoy the book an honest review on Amazon and/or Goodreads would be very much appreciated.

Also, you can view more of my Aventura’s books at https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...