Books & Boba discussion

Writing & Self-Promotion > Upcoming Bay Area Book Fair

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 104 comments Hey everyone!

This is really for those in the SF Bay Area. I want to let you know that I'm going to be participating as one of 20 authors at the Inaugural Local Authors Book Fair at the Mountain View Public Library. This is going to be my first time participating in a book fair. I'll have a table set up, where I'll have hard copies of my second novel, "An Absolute Mind," available to purchase and sign. I'm also aiming to have a tablet device available onsite, for those who want to purchase e-copies of either that novel and/or my debut novel, "A Moment's Worth".

If you're interested in going, it's going to be on Saturday August 25th from 2-4pm in Mountain View. Hope to see some of you there!

https://www.goodreads.com/event/show/...

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 104 comments Just to give some additional motivation for any Bay Area members who are thinking of attending this event, some of the other Asian American authors who will be there other than me are Misa Sugiura, Anita Felicelli, and Margaret Chiu Greanias. So if you or anyone else you know are fans of these authors, they will be there.