What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Possibly psychological thriller man is in jail for killing a woman and her twin goes to interview him

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana (new)

Ana Paula | 19 comments Possibly from 2018, I know it's recent. The man is in jail and he's witty and sarcastic. She's there to interview him because he promised to tell her how he killed her twin sister. I think he's in the death row.

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana Paula | 19 comments Is this post even visible? It's the only one with no comments at all.

message 3: by Kiki (new)

Kiki | 2 comments This premise reminds me a little of My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni...however, that was released in late 2015 and it wasn't a twin sister, just a younger sister.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Hi Ana ~~
People are looking at this -- right now you have had 15 views.
To get more attention, you can bump your thread every thirty days or so to move it back to the top of the folder. More eyes will see your thread, and someone must know it!

message 5: by Shivani (new)

Shivani | 14 comments Is it Wishing Well?

Summary taken from its page: "Journalist, Meadow Graham, is invited to interview death row inmate, Vincent Mercier. Given three days to hear his sordid confession, Meadow seeks to learn why a wealthy hotel owner killed four people, including her twin sister.
Sensually exotic and enigmatic, Vincent details his deception while bragging about the amusement he took in manipulating Meadow’s sister. Their interview is a battle of wills. His story is a twisted web of coercion and lies. And the tragedy is too perfect to be real. Will Meadow discover all of Vincent’s secrets while she fights to protect her own?"

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Ana, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wishing Well (other topics)