What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Paranormal Romance. Vampire held captive under city.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LoveMia (new)

LoveMia | 4 comments I’ve read so many paranormal romance series I can’t keep them straight anymore. I’m trying to find the book, I believe it’s the first of a series, where an old (maybe the oldest) vampire is held captive and tortured under a city.... that’s really all I know. There is a romance but I can’t remember how he and the girl meet. 😩 it’s killing me

message 2: by Elle (new)

Elle Schroder (elleschroder) | 46 comments It sounds a little like A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole. Except the H in that one, Lachlain, is a werewolf who was chained under the city by vampires, and he frees himself when he scents his mate above. That one's the second in the Immortals After Dark series. If it's not that one, I'll keep thinking for you. :)

message 3: by L J (new)

L J Take a look at Dark Carousel and Dark Legacy by Christine Feehan. One of the oldest Carpathians is held captive under the city by vampires who torture and feed on him. These are the beginning of this group of stories within the overall series.

message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen LaDue | 12 comments That sounds like The Coldest Girl In Coldtown by Holly Black. Spoiler: That is the backstory for the vampire love interest.

message 5: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2070 comments The Coldest Girl in Coldtown for Kristen's link.

message 6: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 534 comments Secrets in Blood Secrets in Blood (In Blood, #1) by Patricia D. Eddy