Book Bloggers of Goodreads discussion

Introduce Yourself > israeli thriller writer with a new book in usa

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yigal (new)

Yigal Zur (yigalzur) | 4 comments my name is yigal zur. i am an israeli thriller writer. my thriller "death in shangri -la" is published these days by Oceanview. i published till now 13 books in israel and this my first in english. so i am excited. and i want to get reviews.but honest i do not understand fully how this works. my book is on edelweiss, on amazon, on barnes& noble.do you guys get free copies for reviews? can somebody explain.
i can add a blurb or 2 which were written on my book as an appetizer:“Dotan Naor is a character Steve McQueen would have fought to play: though but insightful, ruthless but spiritually striving. Death in Shangri-La is a passport to a world most thriller readers haven’t seen before, and it’s a fascinating trip.”- Joseph Finder, New York best-selling author of The Switchץ
“On its surface, Death in Shangri-La is a whodunit, a detective tale of a man who goes to India in search of his best friend’s killer. But at its core lies a story about love, spiritual angst, and the search for inner enlightenment and understanding—with a surprising and deeply satisfying ending. Yigal Zur is a talent, and Dotan Naor is a character who deserves to return in future adventures.”
—Alan Jacobson, USA Today bestselling author of Dark Side of the Moon

ן i can tell you my thriller It’s raw and authentic, with finely faceted characters and a plot that never strikes a fake note.
SO WHO WANT TO READ IT?
just explain how it works.
i guess ishould put the pr details - ask her for a book, ebook
or leave mre a note.
thanks.
yigal

message 2: by Yigal (new)

Yigal Zur (yigalzur) | 4 comments i forgot her details
and Marketing, Oceanview Publishing
Phone: 941-387-8500
Email: autumnb@oceanviewpub.com