What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Made You Up
This topic is about Made You Up
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young adult. Girl is schizophrenic, has red hair, has a sister, starts new school & meets boy whose grandfather was a Nazi. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miracle (last edited Aug 05, 2018 12:32PM) (new) - added it

Miracle (miracle1295031) | 11 comments This book is about a girl who is schizophrenic who has firr red hair. She starts a new school and meets a boy who has a grandfather who was Nazi. She has imaginary sister who died but she doesn't know she died because her parents let her believe that she is still alive. Her parents found out she was schizophrenic because she saw a lobsters in a tank when she was younger and she thought they were fire red that is when she first met the boy that she met at the new High School. His mother is in a psychiatric hospital for trying to kill herself and he does little odd jobs to save up money for her. His mother did not try to kill yourself his dad actually tried to kill her. At the end the schizophrenic girl ends up going to a psychiatric hospital.

Laura-Jayne | 4 comments The only book I can think of similar to this is Made You Up by Francesca Zappia

message 3: by Miracle (new) - added it

Miracle (miracle1295031) | 11 comments Laura wrote: "The only book I can think of similar to this is Made You Up by Francesca Zappia"
Yasss thank you so much.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Aug 07, 2018 07:28AM) (new)

Kris | 33278 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Miracle. Here's the link for Laura's find - Made You Up by Francesca Zappia.

I added plot details to the topic header. This might help others looking for this look in the future.

Laura-Jayne | 4 comments Glad I could help

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Made You Up (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Francesca Zappia (other topics)