New Adult Book Club discussion

Roomie Wars
This topic is about Roomie Wars
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Author Q+A's > Kat .T. Masen Q&A

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

This week we are excited to welcome back the lovely Kat T. Masen. Kat is the author of popular NA books such as Roomie Wars, #Jerk, Into the Darkness, Kicking Reality, Mr. Rebound and many more. Kat is with us all week taking your questions!

Leave your question/s for Kat below

message 2: by CJ Villacote (new)

CJ Villacote ♡ Ceej Bookshelves ♡ (cjvillacote) | 52 comments I wanna ask if who is/are your inspiration in writing and what motivates you? Thank you 😘

TheSassyNerdBlog | 3 comments What else do you love to do beside writing?
Thanks x

message 4: by Steffi (new)

Steffi De Ceuster  ♥ | 71 comments How do you come up with these characters and their journey? Do they speak to you? Or do you see them before you? It's so interesting to know :) Thank you! xo

message 5: by April (new)

April Baker (aprilbaker635) | 13 comments Are any of your stories based on past experiences?

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (allee5) | 11 comments What is your favourite romance troupe to read and to write?

message 7: by J. (new)

J. (leaj) | 275 comments If you could be any book character for a day, who would you choose and why?

message 8: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments What are you working on now?

message 9: by Elle P. (new)

Elle P. Golden | 186 comments are you a "one story at a time" kind of author, or do plots keep fighting over your head for attention??

message 10: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Masen | 13 comments Nicola wrote: "

This week we are excited to welcome back the lovely Kat T. Masen. Kat is the author of popular NA books such as Roomie Wars, #Jerk, [book:Into the..."

I'm heavily influenced by music. I might be listening to a random radio station and a song just sits in my head. Of a sudden, I've got this story line!

message 11: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Masen | 13 comments ❦Amz ❦ wrote: "What else do you love to do beside writing?
Thanks x"

Travel. With 4 kids, we don't get to do it often but my day job often requires me to travel interstate and occasionally overseas. There's something about being in a different place that inspires me to do more with my life.

message 12: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Masen | 13 comments Steffi wrote: "How do you come up with these characters and their journey? Do they speak to you? Or do you see them before you? It's so interesting to know :) Thank you! xo"

Most of my characters stem from a previous book where they appeared as a side character. Certain movies may influence me, I'm known to write strong female leads with a bit of a quirky personality.

message 13: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Masen | 13 comments April wrote: "Are any of your stories based on past experiences?"

Believe it or not no :) I think writing about my past would be too difficult for me especially my childhood. There are some scenes that could be slightly from the past.. wink wink

message 14: by Whitney (new)

Whitney Cannavina | 57 comments Do you work on more than one book at a time?

message 15: by Irma (new) - rated it 3 stars

Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer* | 325 comments Which character of yours is your favourite?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.