A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) A Court of Mist and Fury question

I heard this is becoming a movie!? Well, not Acomaf, but Acotar
Noor Noor Aug 04, 2018 07:30PM
I heard it's in production and I'm half-excited, half really nervous because if they are making a movie it HAS to be done properly, you know? Like it's such an epic story, and sometimes its hard to portray on screen, also the casting would have to be really good ;)

I 100% agree. I want the whole ENTIRE series to be made into movies so the first one has to be hyped up a lot and done properly

U 25x33
Kaylee.Stott yessssssss!!!!!!
Dec 06, 2018 07:22AM

Seriously! A movie! I need to see it but at the same time I’m afraid they are going to completely screw all the magic and beauty of the series.

I think they may have to walk on eggshells for a bit of it, which means that the movie may have to vary greatly from the book. The weird relationship with Feyre and Tamlin would be hard to portray on screen in an acceptable way (due to the relationship that Tamlin imposes on her and she thinks is okay). Additionally, they really need a good actress to portray Feyre, because I get the feeling that the character has the potential to become another Bella from Twilight in ACOTAR. Feyre doesn't have much of an empowering role in this book, and I'll be interested to see how the movie decides to portray her.

(I also hope it's not rated R. I'm not a fan of R-rated movies, and it would definitely kill a lot of potential sales)

Sarita like, I'm not sure wha it would be in American but in the Britain 15 or higher would be good because then the directors have more freedom to stick by ...more
Oct 18, 2018 01:45PM · flag