Readers That Love Giveaways, Ebook Deals, and Free Books! discussion

James Kirk Bisceglia
This topic is about James Kirk Bisceglia
Book Discounts/Sales & FREE > The Lost Sols Trilogy is finally done!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Bisceglia | 3 comments The final book of the Lost Sols Trilogy will be released tomorrow! Free e-Book this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! After years of hard work THE LOST SOLS TRILOGY is now complete! In celebration, I'm giving away the first book "Ancient Treasure" away for free this weekend! Read the first book for free and see if you're into it. The free book will be available on Amazon all day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Follow the link!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00... Ancient Treasure (Lost Sols #1) by James Kirk Bisceglia

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 64 comments If you mean the kindle edition I guess I won't be getting it since I don't have a kindle. Is there a way I can get a free edition some other way? I want this e-book but don't have a kindle. I do have a computer. What can I do?
Crystal

message 3: by James (new)

James Bisceglia | 3 comments Hello Crystal. If you go to Google Play, you should be able to download the "Amazon Kindle" application. According to the information I read, it should be free and it should work on your computer. Thanks for your interest in my work, and happy reading! Let me know if it doesn't work.

Readers That Love Giveaways, Ebook Deals, and...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ancient Treasure (other topics)