Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Self-editing Books for Authors > The Writer's Guides Book are on sale today only

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (last edited Aug 04, 2018 03:18PM) (new)

Kathy Golden | 297 comments Mod
The sale is for today only. The extremely popular Emotion Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide to Character Expression is $1.99.

The other books in this collection are $2.99 each. The regular price for these books is $5.99.

Take a look at them and see if you want to get some or all of them.

https://amzn.to/2Kt8g6K

I haven't read this collection yet, but I've heard a lot about it, and I'll be buying some of these myself.

message 2: by S.W. (new)

S.W. Wilcox (swwilcox) | 3 comments These are great resources. Thank you for the post.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

You're welcome. I'm still deciding which ones to buy. The Emotion Thesaurus is a given because I've heard so much about it.

message 4: by S.W. (new)

S.W. Wilcox (swwilcox) | 3 comments The Emotion one is the one I bought last year, then they issued a (temporarily?) free supplement to it. The Look Insides are helpful to inspect the other ones.

message 5: by S.W. (new)

S.W. Wilcox (swwilcox) | 3 comments Also, any top beta readers you'd recommend here for historical, YA fantasy/sci-fi?

message 6: by Kathy (new)

S.W. wrote: "Also, any top beta readers you'd recommend here for historical, YA fantasy/sci-fi?"

Thanks for your info about the book. The way to find betareaders is to create a thread about the book. I've posted some suggestions to include in your requests. You can search the threads to see if any readers have expressed a desire to read books like or close to what you've written.

message 7: by L (new)

L | 1 comments I was about to snatch these, but the special is for kindle 😭 (which I don't use)