Words Bookclub discussion

Ash Princess (Ash Princess Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about Ash Princess
AUGUST BOOK OF THE MONTH > ASH PRINCESS - READING PROGRESS

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Noha Badawi (shetellsastory) | 62 comments Mod
Well, many doesn't read at the speed of lightning or have a busy schedule and this gets a bit discouraging to read!
I've got your back don't worry; I'll dive the book for you below in case you want to spread it over the entire month of August, read it at your own path and reflect on it.
(of course, a binge is an option)

The book is an average of 400+ pages in total.
If you split them on 4 weeks you get = 100+ pages / week (piece of cake, right?!)

If this suits you, go ahead and split the book to easily get through it. And if you binge it then Hurrah to you!
And update us all here with your progress, thoughts and feels about the book.

message 2: by Jana (new) - added it

Jana | 1 comments I’m gonna start tomorrow!:)

Karima chermiti (karichma) | 17 comments I just started reading this today, I think I'm gonna take it slow with this one

Montse | 1 comments I started yesterday! I hope I can finish it this weekend before I go back to school.

Karima chermiti (karichma) | 17 comments I've read 135 pages so far and i'm really liking it, it's fast paced and easy to read.

Karima chermiti (karichma) | 17 comments I finished this book just minutes ago, so that's good I guess. unfortunately I didn't enjoy it.

Noha Badawi (shetellsastory) | 62 comments Mod
I just received my copy *woop-woop*, will be starting it by the end of this week =D

Jennifer (booksforever19) | 5 comments I haven't started this book yet.. I've been so busy with work and life. Hopefully I can pick it up today and read it. I do plan on finishing it by the end of the month!