Challenge Corner discussion

Slammed (Slammed, #1)
This topic is about Slammed
Let's Buddy! - Series > Slammed Series, by Colleen Hoover - Starting August 20th 2018

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Felicia | 14908 comments Mod
Following the unexpected death of her father, 18-year-old Layken is forced to be the rock for both her mother and younger brother. Outwardly, she appears resilient and tenacious, but inwardly, she's losing hope.

Enter Will Cooper: The attractive, 21-year-old new neighbor with an intriguing passion for slam poetry and a unique sense of humor. Within days of their introduction, Will and Layken form an intense emotional connection, leaving Layken with a renewed sense of hope.

Not long after an intense, heart-stopping first date, they are slammed to the core when a shocking revelation forces their new relationship to a sudden halt. Daily interactions become impossibly painful as they struggle to find a balance between the feelings that pull them together, and the secret that keeps them apart.

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover
Just starting (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments Almost 50% in (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments 75% in (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) by Colleen Hoover

About 10% in (view spoiler)
35% in (view spoiler)
About 50% in (view spoiler)
Finished (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments This Girl (Slammed, #3) by Colleen Hoover

Just starting (view spoiler)
10% in (view spoiler)
About 25% in (view spoiler)
50% in (view spoiler)

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments Started Slammed and I am literally waiting for my break from work so I can order books 2 and 3...I already love it and I am only 37% through the book. I will MORE than likely be done this today. IDK if I can get books 2 and 3 before EOM, but dammit I will try! Lol

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments Lord!! Lake's Life is about to be turned UPSIDE DOWN!!!!

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments Completed Part 1
(view spoiler)

message 10: by Judy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments That Adoption request made my eyes tear up!!! Sooo freaking sweet!!

message 11: by Judy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments THAT POEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Judy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments All I can say is I am FINISHED and where is book two!! I need it NOW! Lol